LOTGD - Legend of the Green Dragon

Important information is posted here so make sure to check often!

Moderator: Super Moderator

Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOTGD - Legend of the Green Dragon

Post by Buzzman25 »

It appears that my first announcement of this game is hidden in code from PHP-Nuke, so I'll just repost it here, since in fact, it is new news.

Legends of the Green Dragon v1.0.0 has been released.

There are a plethora of changes that have happened since v0.9.7.8 so I hope you all enjoy them. For those of you that had characters in the old game, they have since been deleted because of time expiration. The only accounts that were left was mine, the admin. To make things easier, I cleared the database and did a fresh install, so once again, we're all at zero!

I'm going to see if it's possible for me to embed LoGD with phpBB so that when you login once, you login for both. This would make it easier for everyone to easily participate, identify who everyone is, and will prevent people from creating multiple characters, since you really should only be playing one character anyways.

I do know it would be possible for people to sign up for another account on this forum just to create an alternate account, but I would like to stress to NOT do that. There are no benefits or ways to cheat to level faster by having multiple characters. I've shut down all functions that would lead way into having multiple characters, so since there is no reason to cheat having multiple characters, lets keep everything simple and singular. :D

I hope you all enjoy!
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03