Bush vs. Kerry

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Bush vs. Kerry

Post by Fvolfrine »

So I'm a pretty politically oriented person. I try to keep up with the news as much as is possible, keeping myself current on world politics, the war against terrorism, the economy, and the other important issues facing our country as we go into the 2004 elections come Nov. 2. So, I decided to poll our forum to see where we all stand on the presidential nominees.

So, here's your chance to vote early, and if you want to argue politics, I'll bring down the house with anyone who wants to step up to the plate.

First of all, today, Kerry claimed that if Bush is re-elected, he'll have to bring back the military draft. That's bullcrap. Bush and his entire staff both realize and have vocalized the importance of an all-volunteer professional service, and Kerry is just using scare tactics to win votes. He is affraid that he is losing, and guess what:

Kerry will lose.
Last edited by Fvolfrine on Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I don't follow politics.

I don't care just yet in my life to take the time to look for the answers.

If I'm uneducated in the field, I abstain my vote.

I am uneducated in politics, therefore I don't vote.

Sidenote: I'm seeing a lot of people dislike Kerry's antics.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Gunna presents THE BOTTOM LINE!

Bush is a moron

Kerry is a biatch

Nader is an ass monkey

And who the hell is the libertarian candidate anyway?

I don't really care for Bush. He calls it resolve... I call him a stubborn asshole. I find it interesting that during the Gulf war the Bush family had allot riding on middle eastern oil. Now they have thier assets in oh... Haliburton. And Dick is just overly stressed because of that whole Axis of evil. You know with the Russians taking over Cuba... Oh wait that's the old Axis. It is my belief that it was thier agenda for war in the first place, we just needed a target.Not saying that it wasn't good because the economy needed a kick in the ass, but my friggin gas costs 2.60 a Gallon now. Fuck Dick and Bush!

I'm sure Kerry will win against Nixon with his campaign against the Vietnam war. I don't think he should be the president of the Hienz corperation. Another prime example that show us that as long as you have the bankroll you can run for president. Where the hell is Ross Perot when we need him? I'm sure he has his convictions but it's like he's trying to please everyone. No one likes to be promised something and have it fizzle out, but that's why we pick our ponies. Because they promise us shit. I'd vote Kerry only because Edwards is on the ticket. I don't think he ever lost focus on making this country a better place. However I could be wrong and he could be a mass murderer. He's just too nice sometimes.

Nader is a jerk off. He doesn't even want the office. He wants funding for future endevors with the Green party. I can admire his vision, yet his it is long sighted. No one told him whole idea behind running for president... in essence... Is to become friggin president. Remember the old addage: Why buy the cow... if you don't want a fucking cow?

Recentley I've seen a commercial bad mouthing Kerry and Bush by some obscure libertarian candidate. I was like who the hell is this guy? I haven't heard his deal, he's probably too broke to "advertise", or no one likes him. And I'm afraid it's the latter.

However this is where politics get's cool. THE ASSAULT RIFLE BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED. You may now purchase and then let me borrow your AK, HK, or various Full auto for the war on Terror... That is all.
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

I decided that since some people might want an alternative person to vote for, who would make a better candidate than me!

So I'm the third choice.

If you don't like A or B, C is the right answer.
stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Dammit, Why must you change the poll after I have voted? I've been watching the debate. If you missed it it boils down to this.

Bush: We must be consitant (blah blah blah) with consistancy.

Kerry: Blah blah blah. Bush is a moron.

I'll have to go with Kerry because he handled himself well, and somewhat solidified his position. Where as Bush was stumbling around angry defending his position all night.
Lady Draven
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Lady Draven »

Well, as I turned 18 in may this will be my first time voteing provided that my absentee thingy comes in the mail before we leave for London. I have never really liked Bush he REALLY doesn't speak very well and generally seems rather dense I guess. As this is my first time voteing the whole thing kinda confuses me I guess.
That which does not kill me.... makes me stronger