Does anyone remember me....Mike Kuhel....hello?...anyone?

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

mikekuhel
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

Does anyone remember me....Mike Kuhel....hello?...anyone?

Post by mikekuhel »

Hello? If you remember me and would like to get in touch my e mail address is [email protected]. I would love to talk to somebody from my past and see how things are back in tahoe. Please reply, Im so lonely, afraid and lonely. Well not really, but I wanna talk to someone!!!!!E mail me........NOW.....please.
~M!KE
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Sup Mike, long time no see.

How's life? You're out of High School now, so what did you do afterwords? You in college? You working? You still spinning a rifle? Give us a quick rundown of what you've been doing since we last saw you.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Hey Mikey glad to hear from ya its been a long damn time!
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
mikekuhel
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

good to hear from someone, but who am i hearing from?

Post by mikekuhel »

Hey everyone,

I want to know who you are, name wise, i dont know the screen names. Anyway, i have been good. I lived in utah for three years, back to tahoe for 6 months, and now i am in Missouri. I am a welder, mechanic, and have tattoos all over me. Mostly military stuff, like 50 cal. bullets around my wrist, a grenade on my forearm, barbed wire on the otherside of my forearm, and an iron cross(not racist) on the inside of my forearm. I also have the offsprings skull logo on the back of my neck, a cross of ahnk on my left bicep and a heartagram on my right bicep. I guess you could say i am addicted to tattoos. Anyway, I am also getting married in a year to my babe Rachel. And..... I dont know, if you wanna talk more e mail me at [email protected] Oh yeah, and if anyone knows Tyler Mcguckin, or anyone that was on the drill team when I was on it tell them to email me, i really want to talk to people from my past. Talk to you all later.
~M!KE
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

GOOOOOOOSE!!!

This is your Captian, Top Gun speeking. How the hell are you? I would probably guess that Iceman gave you the run down on the whereabouts of the rest of the team and other peeps.

Good to see you Mang. I'm still all over the place and a little crazy. My Emails mainly consist of... here's that thing you wanted. But hang around the website for a while. Make a gallery of pics, take a quiz etc.
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Re: good to hear from someone, but who am i hearing from?

Post by dementiastar »

mikekuhel wrote: ...and a heartagram on my right bicep..
Well, duder I didn't know ya, but it's crazy that now there's a SECOND person on this forum with a heartagram inked into them. :wink:
Mine's on my inner right wrist. And tattoos are VERY addictive!
Anyway, welcome to the forum!

*EDIT* hadda cut something out of the quote.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Actually I didn't give him the rundown, however, he now has access to the Community of Friends group access, so he'll be able to post in the members only area.

Just for privacy and personal protection, I don't like to talk about people's whereabouts in the public forums.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

Nope don't think i know ya. We may have met once. How do u know shawn? Obviously my name is Andrea (same as screen name) and you can look at my gallery to see if you recognize me.. If not i have no clue. But i am writing to welcome you to the forum to, i may not be from your past but you can always chat with me, always looking for new friends.
:D