a "dirty" question

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

salvashen
Troll
Troll

a "dirty" question

Post by salvashen »

I am curious, what do you guys do in the shower? I was thinking about this when I was brushing my teeth while showering, does anyone else do this...? I am sure it cannot be that odd. Any other things you people do?
Beauty is truth, truth beauty. ~Keats

In consequence of the film of familiarity and selfish solicitude we have eyes, yet see not, ears that hear not, and hearts that neither feel nor understand. ~Coleridge
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I sometimes shave when I'm in there, but like to have a mirror so usually wait till I get out. I don't think I've ever brushed my teeth while in the shower, but I do rinse with water like mouth wash.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

For the most part I use the shower as my way to wake up letting the water run over my back and head, of course I wash up :lol:
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
Sunshine
Troll
Troll

Post by Sunshine »

I don't think its weird. I always brush my teeth in the shower. I mean taking a shower's a good time to get it all done. You wash your body and hair, why not wash your teeth too?
Nobody is a virgin. Life screws us all.
salvashen
Troll
Troll

Post by salvashen »

I always brush my teeth, but as to washing my hair, I don't do that anymore. I found a really good alternative. Use baking soda. Scrub the scalp thoroughly and then wash. Don't need shampoo or conditioner. However, keep in mind that I have short hair.
Beauty is truth, truth beauty. ~Keats

In consequence of the film of familiarity and selfish solicitude we have eyes, yet see not, ears that hear not, and hearts that neither feel nor understand. ~Coleridge
Lispisgone
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

Post by Lispisgone »

I took the 'rear' surround speakers from my entertainment system and put them in my bathroom... with an a-b switch so i can switch between my main sound system and my bathroom speakers...

I listen to music in the shower :)
Kenny Bowser

---

"He who stands on toilet, is high on pot."
"When in trouble, when in doubt; smoke a joint and mellow out."
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

I like music in the shower too, but I usually just sing..its way easier than hooking up a system...or finding a shower radio or whatever....
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Re: a "dirty" question

Post by BigGunna »

salvashen wrote:I am curious, what do you guys do in the shower?
Oh here we go, you were all expecting something quite funny, irrelevent, and really dirty from the Gunna right? Well I shall not dissapoint my loyal viewers.

-I used to sing in the shower, but that's been on convertible duty since I took that voice class.
-I've been on the phone a few times in the shower. This is when I vehementley denied cell phones. It caused some awkward situations
-Say my shower is dirty, what better time to clean it?
-Eating in the shower is rather complicated, stick to Fruits and Veggies if you decide to do so.
-I've been able to do laundry in the shower, nothing fancy though.
-Believe it or not I can also juggle in the shower, however I need an audience. Seriously I can juggle dees nuts till the water runs cold.
-Same for practical massage therapy
-But I don't ever brush my teeth in the shower... What kind of weirdo would do something like that?
Sunshine
Troll
Troll

Post by Sunshine »

-But I don't ever brush my teeth in the shower... What kind of weirdo would do something like that?
You do everything else in the shower, why not brush your teeth?
-I've been on the phone a few times in the shower. This is when I vehementley denied cell phones. It caused some awkward situations
I have talking on the phone in the shower down to an art!!!
Nobody is a virgin. Life screws us all.
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Sunshine wrote:
I have talking on the phone in the shower down to an art!!!
I am not even in the shower long enough to consider taking the phone with me.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

i go through phases in which I enjoy brushing my teeth in the shower, and times when I find it a big pain. I've brought the phone with me into the bathroom, but with caller ID, I'd only answer it for certain people.
I'd say the oddest thing I do in the shower is zone...I mean...I can be in there for a loooong time before I realize it....

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

Well this subject hasn't be replied to in a while, but i am only twenty posts away from moving up so i am looking for things to reply to. Anyway when i shower i almost never brush my teeth. I ushually eat after i shower, then brush my teeth but i have done it before. I used to do it all the time when i didn't eat breakfast but now i know breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So yeah and i am very quick in the shower. For some reason i just want to get in, take care of business and get out. I never ushually "soak in" showers, but i do enjoy baths!

And PS, i never talk on the phone and shower, only when i bathe, otherwise my phone is in my room.