I miss you guys!!!

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

Sunshine
Troll
Troll

I miss you guys!!!

Post by Sunshine »

Hey all! It's been forever, but I have been so busy! I moved outta little Tahoe about 2 months ago to Vancouver, WA and let me tell you, it has been an adventure. I didn't realize it was so hard to make friends. My shy mode has totally kicked in! But, I'm outta trouble and doing good in school. I miss y'all and it would be good to hear from all my old pals from Tahoe so feel free to drop me a line anytime.
Xoxo,
Jess
Nobody is a virgin. Life screws us all.
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

vancouver.... no way kewlness... wish I knew who you were cause I'm stuck in the seattle area now :P
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Hey Jess...Jess Vasconcellos??? Well, if it is you...or another Jess I know...I only live like a half hour away from you!! I live in Kelso/Longview, Wa!! We should so get together sometime, i'm flying home from school on May 10th and I'll be home all summer! Anyway, I hope you're the Jess I'm thinking of...and if not...since you know the goobers on this forum, I'm sure it'd be fun to get together and hang out anyway!!
-Rochelle
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Actually Ro its Jessica Irish, Nikki Irish's younger cousin ;)
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Hey Jessica!

Glad to hear you're doing well! I totally feel you on the shyness thing, but ya just gotta get out there and be crazy and say hi to people. The worst they can say is go away, and then it's their loss anyways! :)
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

S'crackin? You Washingtonians really need to get together sometime and like... photograph it. Cause that's what we've been doing here in Cali. So yeah, try it out.
Sunshine
Troll
Troll

Post by Sunshine »

Like MaudDib said, I am Nikki Irish's younger cousin. I might know you Zero. I used to hang out with Mike and Shawn a little bit. And Ro, it'd be awesome to hang out sometime. I'm still getting my barings up here, but I'm pretty sure I know where Kelso/Longview is. I think we took a ride through there this weekend.
And Buzz... People haven't said go away, its been the "Do I know you?" or the "Can I help you?" with a really werid, almost scared, look followed closly behind. But I have made some friends. There are more places around here to go and hang out.
But.. I'll be back to Tahoe to see y'all soon so we should try to get together!
Xoxo,
Jess
Lady Draven
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Lady Draven »

hey, it just dawned on me that I have family up in Vancouver, I know how the shy thing is but, you have a great personality..once people see how sweet you are I'm sure you'll have no problem, All else fails find my cousin Tayler I am almost sure she's a year younger than you.
That which does not kill me.... makes me stronger
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

creepy thats 3 people living in NE washington......

I remember nicki irish.... don't think I ever met you though.... /shrug although with shawns group I'd be sure we've met at least once then
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
Sunshine
Troll
Troll

Post by Sunshine »

It is weird... We should have a "Used to live in Tahoe but now we are in NE Washington" Party... That would be even weirder...
And I have met you before it took me a while to remember who you are, but we met up at the high school like last year or the year before. I don't know if you would remember tho because it was really brief... yeah...