Dawn of Dead!

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Dawn of Dead!

Post by MR.STRIKER »

I remember watching the 1978 version, so when I heard that a new version was to come out, I knew I just had to go out and see it, so monday night I met Kathy at work and her and I went to see it. Now Kathy doesn't like violent horror movies but she loved this movie. We were laughing at the same parts and all. This is not a horror movie, I list this under a comedy/Romance. j/k This movie I thought was funny, but there were people that didn't feel the same. At times it was violent, but thats what made it great. There has been mixed reviews, but I have to say that I liked it. I do have to say that the first 20 minutes were the best. Don't forget when you do see it, stay durning the credits, you will thank me. Okay, I need to go watch some E.

-STRIKER

Goes poacing at the Zoo: Since 1999
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Have not seen this movie yet, but your response reminded me of a similar time while Greg, Luisito, and I all went to watch The Blair Witch Project. The entire movie while everyone in the theater screamed or jumped with fear, we rolled around in our seats laughing. I'm sure we pissed some people off, but hey, it just WASN'T SCARY, and we found it funny.

Maybe at 2:00 AM, watching this in a dark house it might have gotten to us, but it was a matinée. :roll: Whatever....we're weird. ;)
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

I saw that movie, I guess it was tits. Really violent, but a little too much dwelling for my taste. But that is the problem with all horror movies.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

McMasters_girl! Your back!

/hugs
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

BUzz...you just raped Chi...I'm gonna havta have you butt **** your post now.

Thanks.

Oh yah, and I can't wait to see this movie...check out the website for some cool stuff.

http://www.dawnofthedeadmovie.net

wra!
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Flamebo wrote:BUzz...you just raped Chi...
What is this chi that you talk of? I only know one post on this board that has chi, and it's been done six ways from Sunday, however...we still try to keep the chi.

You just wanna whine at me. :p
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

best scene was when the lounge version of Down With The Sickness is playing and the guys are sniping zombies from the roof.

And the dead baby!!!
stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

That baby almost mademe scared of babies.....
but I think the scariest zombie was that fat one..the one they had IN the mall with them and got from the church...
that thing just looked like a bloated corpse in your great gramma's best knickers. :ponder:

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."