EverQuest Fan Faire in Las Vegas

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

EverQuest Fan Faire in Las Vegas

Post by Buzzman25 »

Sony Online Entertainment is proud to announce the 5th Anniversary Fan Faire! We will be hosting the event in Las Vegas, Nevada, at the Las Vegas Hilton on April 1-4, 2004.

We have space at the Hilton to make this the largest Fan Faire ever! We'll be admitting up to 3,000 Norrathians to this Fan Faire, so register now to reserve your spot at this epic and unparallelled 5th Anniversary event. The price for this event is $100 for pre-registered attendees and $110 at the door.
http://everquest.station.sony.com/fanfaire/index.jsp

Just was curious if any of you EverQuest players, or former players, were thinking about going to this one? I know that some of us had discussed that we wanted to attend the next Fan Faire, but that was quite a while ago so I don't know how many are interested anymore.

I don't play the game much anymore due to school, real life, and unforeseen events, but if enough people wanted to go (3+) I think I'd be willing to go on down. We would need to decide somewhat early because rooms in Vegas are not cheap, so the sooner we know, the sooner we can get an agreement on a hotel price.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

As cool as I think it would be to go I don't think I can afford to go in all honesty. 100 bucks to go then probly another hundred between gas and food... thats without factoring in a place to stay and we are already at 200... sucky...
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

Yup, I'm out too.

If it was later this year that would be fine, but it's too soon to when I'm trying to fly to Texas.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I assumed that would be the case, but I still had to check.

I knew that you'd have a hard time MaudDib since you'd have to find a way down from Tahoe, which I thought BigGunna could take you so we could spend his birthday in Las Vegas, and I know he would enjoy that. ;)

Any who, no biggie, not many of us faithfully play EQ anymore. I'm actually going to cancel my account so I don't have to keep taking the monthly charges. FFXI and EQ shoot $26 from my bank account every month, and it's one thing if you're playing them, but when you have not donw anything in 4 months? :?
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Buzzman25 wrote:I thought BigGunna could take you so we could spend his birthday in Las Vegas, and I know he would enjoy that. ;)
Dude, I was thinking the same thing. I'm probably not going to the EQ parade but it sounds like a plan. I'm not sure about the situation on Dice school yet. But I can probably get an employee rate for the room in the Hilton,the Palace or Paris.