What Element Would You Rule Over If You Were A Vampire?

Have an online quiz that you want to share with everyone? Well come on down!

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

What Element Would You Rule Over If You Were A Vampire?

Post by TitanicMustSink »

You are night, you are dark and mysterious, you have more than likly been through some kind of truma, depression. you have a creative mind, and more than likly find peace enjoyment in drawing, painting, writing. You are closed and hidden away from people, and hide you emotions behind a wall which you use on people. Try to become more open, spread your creativity, you have no idea of how many people there are out there like you, exposing your art and yourself can make other people come out, so many people would look up to your for your courage and your spirit, your not evil or bad, just missunderstood, so get out there and show them just what you are made of, don't worry about what other people think, it's what you think that really matters.

What element would YOU rule, if you were a vampire? Find out:
http://quizilla.com/users/BloodLustOfTh ... %20Vampire?
Brought to you by:
http://quizilla.com/
Person 1: Damn it! I just burnt myself with my cigar?

Person 2: Was it lit?
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

What Element Would You Rule Over If You Were A Vampire?" - Results:
You control the bloodlust, you long for blood, you are a vampire of war, you crave for the taste of pain inflicted upon people, suffering is your middle name. You should stop and think about what you are doing, instead of useing what you have to hurt people you should try and use it to help people, make their pain go away. If you don't try to help and stay the way you are, you are considered as someone without a heart, but you may like that you may like people to stay away, you may like to be alone, it's your choice. Please rate this quiz!!!

Edit: I took it 3 times because according to more than a few previous discussions I'm an "energy vampire". But nooooooo, got the same thing all three times.*old vampire movie voice* If you excuse me the sun comes up in an hour and I sleep now. Plus I'm getting a little hungry for... Bluh Bluh...bluuuhhhuude!
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

You are night, you are dark and mysterious, you have more than likly been through some kind of truma, depression. you have a creative mind, and more than likly find peace enjoyment in drawing, painting, writing. You are closed and hidden away from people, and hide you emotions behind a wall which you use on people. Try to become more open, spread your creativity, you have no idea of how many people there are out there like you, exposing your art and yourself can make other people come out, so many people would look up to your for your courage and your spirit, your not evil or bad, just missunderstood, so get out there and show them just what you are made of, don't worry about what other people think, it's what you think that really matters.
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

You are water. You are shy and quiet, and keep to the corner, your not much for pleaseing people and you do things for your own pleasure. Try and open up, become a little more confident in yourself, you probably have some really great talents, but you will only know if you take the chance, everyone makes mistakes, and if people tease you for a mistake then they aren't worth it. Get out there and try something new, be different and be good.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

You are water. You are shy and quiet, and keep to the corner, your not much for pleaseing people and you do things for your own pleasure. Try and open up, become a little more confident in yourself, you probably have some really great talents, but you will only know if you take the chance, everyone makes mistakes, and if people tease you for a mistake then they aren't worth it. Get out there and try soomething newbe different and be good.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
Schwez
Troll
Troll

Post by Schwez »

hmm .. seems like me and seph get the same answers gay.

You are night, you are dark and mysterious, you have more than likly been through some kind of truma, depression. you have a creative mind, and more than likly find peace enjoyment in drawing, painting, writing. You are closed and hidden away from people, and hide you emotions behind a wall which you use on people. Try to become more open, spread your creativity, you have no idea of how many people there are out there like you, exposing your art and yourself can make other people come out, so many people would look up to your for your courage and your spirit, your not evil or bad, just missunderstood, so get out there and show them just what you are made of, don't worry about what other people think, it's what you think that really matters. :twisted:
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

You are water. You are shy and quiet, and keep to<br>the corner, your not much for pleaseing people<br>and you do things for your own pleasure. Try<br>and open up, become a little more confident in<br>yourself, you probably have some really great<br>talents, but you will only know if you take the<br>chance, everyone makes mistakes, and if people<br>tease you for a mistake then they aren't worth<br>it. Get out there and try soomething new be<br>different and be good.But yet you could be a<br>bit like fire, outgoing in control and not<br>worried, but unlike fire, you are there for<br>people. you care at what others think and you<br>are a friend that would always give up<br>something imprtant to you, just to help a<br>friend in need. Please rate this quiz!!!
<br><br><font size="-1"><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/BloodLustOfTh ... %3F/">What Element Would You Rule Over If You Were A Vampire?</a></font><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>
sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

You control the bloodlust, you long for blood, you<br>are a vampire of war, you crave for the taste<br>of pain inflicted upon people, suffering is<br>your middle name. You should stop and think<br>about what you are doing, instead of useing<br>what you have to hurt people you should try and<br>use it to help people, make their pain go away.<br>If you don't try to help and stay the way you<br>are, you are considered as someone without a<br>heart, but you may like that you may like<br>people to stay away, you may like to be alone,<br>it's your choice. Please rate this quiz!!!
<br><br><font size="-1"><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/BloodLustOfTh ... %3F/">What Element Would You Rule Over If You Were A Vampire?</a></font><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

You are night, you are dark and mysterious, you<br>have more than likly been through some kind of<br>truma, depression. you have a creative mind,<br>and more than likly find peace enjoyment in<br>drawing, painting, writing. You are closed and<br>hidden away from people, and hide you emotions<br>behind a wall which you use on people. Try to<br>become more open, spread your creativity, you<br>have no idea of how many people there are out<br>there like you, exposing your art and yourself<br>can make other people come out, so many people<br>would look up to your for your courage and your<br>spirit, your not evil or bad, just<br>missunderstood, so get out there and show them<br>just what you are made of, don't worry about<br>what other people think, it's what you think<br>that really matters. Please rate this quiz!!!

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."