Akira (SED)

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Akira (SED)

Post by BigGunna »

I was over at a freinds house today watching this in all it's digitallly remastered splendor (Oooooh pretty colors). I haven't seen it in a few years but it still blows my mind. If you've never heard about it or seen it I have a simple equation for you.

The origional matrix mind job + Matrix Relodeded car chase x Japanese animation... ON CRACK !!!

I still don't really understand the movie itself. It's kind of like your running down an empty hall and OH SNAP there's a Big ass Gun pointed in your face, Then you turn around and hop on your Cyber cycle thingy. Take a relaxing walk in the park and OH SNAP a bomb goes off. Then something else happens. It's just one of those Surrel movies, maybe someone else can rent it and tell me what they think. Then again I needed a few cold ones to understand the First Lord of the Rings.
Schwez
Troll
Troll

Post by Schwez »

LMAO well at least i am not the only one of course i have seen this movie however i don't know much about what it is about either, one thing i do know you don't wanna mess with that guy he is a BAMF and he will kill j00. i do know it has something to do with telepathic, telekenesis and other tele-shit. i must say it does mess with you mind tho. if you wanna get into anime don't start with this one start with Vampire hunter D and Ninja scroll then work your way up =P.