Soul Caliber 2

Anything relating to the internet, computers, or tech stuff is discussed here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Soul Caliber 2

Post by BigGunna »

Oh yeah this game is off the chain. I don't know who's played the origional but it was a classic in it's own right. Each console has it's own character Hiahachi (yawn) from Tekken for the Ps2. Link (cool I guess) from Zelda on the game cube. And finally Spawn (cream) for the Xbox

I havent spent much time with it and the cool thing is that it is pretty straight forward but it has depth as well. I haven't been able to do the 2 player modes because I only got the 1 controller for my new Xbox (SC2 was the second reason I bought this damn thing). But I've been wreaking some havoc with my man Spawn and my favorite old character Ivy. It also has this fighting RPG thing in which basically you whoop some booty for exp, and money so you can buy new wepons.

The only bad thing about it thus far is the button layout. It's not bad when your fighting but when you go through the tutorial it says press the A button which is really the y button. I didn't notice this until I had to press the G button which doesn't exist, then I consulted the pop up help screen. (cause everybody knows only sissys and lesser wimps actually READ the instruction manual first)
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

yeah those instructions can be pretty anoying seeing as how they arn't console specific, heres a hint G=Gaurd which is fancy speak for block. they should have just taken a min on the three versions to fix that but oh well,

all in all freakin awsome game even if you get the crappy ps2 version with the crappy character crappy graphics and crappy controls

ps Link rules non believer
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world