What kind of girl are you?

Have an online quiz that you want to share with everyone? Well come on down!

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

What kind of girl are you?

Post by RoRo »

creative: you are an individual at school and thats<br>why your friends all think you're amazing. you<br>offer a shoulder to cry on when people need on,<br>you give good advice and overall a very good<br>friend. you enjoy being in the company of<br>others, particularly those closest to you and<br>sometimes depend on your friends too much. but<br>apart from being dependent, you can mostly make<br>it on your own and excel over others. you are<br>fun, good natured and a great person to be<br>around!
http://quizilla.com/users/elijahrocks/q ... %20you%3F/ what kind of girl are you?
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

creative: you are an individual at school and thats<br>why your friends all think you're amazing. you<br>offer a shoulder to cry on when people need on,<br>you give good advice and overall a very good<br>friend. you enjoy being in the company of<br>others, particularly those closest to you and<br>sometimes depend on your friends too much. but<br>apart from being dependent, you can mostly make<br>it on your own and excel over others. you are<br>fun, good natured and a great person to be<br>around!
<br><br>

Awesome!!!
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

LOL, Bigguna...this quiz is for girls! i.e. What kind of GIRL are you? But I guess there's no threat in finding out....if you were a girl...what kind you would be
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Yeah I knew that... It was the Bacardi talking.It sounded like this.

Hey, wouldn't it be funny if you took this test? No one would suspect you man> Then you can offer your car as aprize for someone to light their lighter 10 times in a row... of course if they loose I get their pinky.
Sunshine
Troll
Troll

Post by Sunshine »

hilarious: you are as funny as the cheekiest guys in class and know everything thats happening on TV and all the hot places to chill. you aren't a typical bubblegum princess, you pride yourself on your musical picks and your attitude. sometimes you get carried away and often get scolded for that, but otherwise if people want to have fun then you're the person they'll come to! you can be as girlie as britney when you're in the mood and as hard assed as pink when you want. your mates love you for being so; fun, interesting and unpredictable, you go girl!
Nobody is a virgin. Life screws us all.
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by TitanicMustSink »

creative: you are an individual at school and thats why your friends all think you're amazing. you offer a shoulder to cry on when people need on, you give good advice and overall a very good friend. you enjoy being in the company of others, particularly those closest to you and sometimes depend on your friends too much. but apart from being dependent, you can mostly make it on your own and excel over others. you are fun, good natured and a great person to be around!

Me :alert: and J. :flower:
Person 1: Damn it! I just burnt myself with my cigar?

Person 2: Was it lit?