The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

Sunshine
Troll
Troll

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Post by Sunshine »

First things first. Guys don't take a chick out on a date to see this. Especially if your girls like me.
It doesn't take much to get my attention and hold it, or amuse me and this barely did the job. The only reason I stayed awake was cause Sean Connery was in it, and he's awesome no matter how old he is, or how bad the movie is.
This movie was like the X-men meets the 1800's. Saw alot of resemblance in the two.
I wouldn’t go see this movie again, and I would totally no recommend you go see it unless you are like totally bored and have the cash to blow. Oh yah, or unless you are in love with Sean Connery like me.
I'm done now...
Nobody is a virgin. Life screws us all.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I just saw LXG and thought it was pretty cool. It reminds me of all the old time heroes and winds them all up into this movie. It wasn't a show stopper but be worth to go see during a Matinee as I did.

Sean Connery did move the film along and made it more fun, but some of those people's powers were pretty darn cool. I loved the girl hero, she whooped ass!

I did like how the movie ended though, it gives hope that if it does well at the box that they could release a sequel.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03