Pirates Of The Caribbean

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

Lady Draven
Active Listener
Active Listener

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Post by Lady Draven »

This movie rocked, the effects were good, the costumeing was good, and well Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom... lol well that and they were ACTUALLY sword fighting :D . Anyway I highly reccomend this movie.
That which does not kill me.... makes me stronger
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

i really wanna see it...johnny depp is so beutiful..and with the pirate garb and dreads............. *drool*

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

I'm going to see it this weekend!! I couldn't call myself normal if I passed up a movie with Johnny Depp AND Orlando Bloom! the only way it could be better is if Keanu was in it too.
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

somehow, i can't visualize keanu running around practicing his ARRG's and YARR's!

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

Yeah Keanu is more of a "Whoa" guy.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I got to see Pirates of the Caribbean on Thursday and I was pretty happy with it. The special effects when the people move from normal light into the moon light is pretty bad ass. They took some time to make those special effects look real.

Johnny Depp did a wonderful job of playing Captain Sparrow, and I liked the second main character which was Legolas from Lord of the Rings. Over all I liked the movie, and I think what I liked most besides the special effects was the fun relationships that I saw in the movie and on the ride. The drunken guy getting beer all over him, the lady in red that was also for sale on the ride, etc.

All in all, if you can see it, go see it. :)
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Buzzman25 wrote:All in all, if you can see it, go see it. :)
No!!!
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

BigGunna wrote:No!!!
Non-believer!
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Buzzman25 wrote:
BigGunna wrote:No!!!
Non-believer!
LOL...
Anyway, I just got back from seeing it and it was way totally awesome!! The special effects were amazing, the plot was fun and it kept you interested...which very few movies recently have done, and the acting wasn't so bad either! Jonny Depp I thought was great! He was hilarious, cunning and kept you on your toes about who's side he was really on. All in all this movie had everything, Comedy, Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi (kinda, more like keen imagination with a touch of special effects) Romance and Drama... I reccomend it to anyone who likes it all, especially if you like a movie that will keep you interested throughout the entire thing!

Anyway, that's my shpiel...for what it's worth...
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Sci-Fi?

UMMMMMMM how about fantasy hun.

Guess it could kinda be historical fiction.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

it was a shot in the dark...I was trying...I was going more for variety...but yeah, historical fiction is definately a better description....
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

shit. yarr. I've been talking like a pirate since way before this movie came out and now I hear kids saying "matey" and arrg like there's no tomorrow. and i haven't even seen the movie yet. Anyone wanna go with me??

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I would but I just figured out I'm predjudice against pirate movies... I don't know why either.

Unless you're talking about Muppet Treasure Island. You gotta love those Muppets!
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

I hate Pirate movies too! What is the fun of going to a movie and watching a movie thats only setting is in the water. Like water world, what a peice of s*** that was. The only movie that I liked that had to do with pirates was, The Goonies. That is one of the best movies ever made, Chunk was the man. All and all, I think I would rather see a chick flick then go and see this movie. Jonny Deep is washed up, he could be a great actor, but NO. My favorite rool by him had to be in A Nightmare on Elm Street #1, he did a great job of dying. Do you all know who should of been the lead roll of Pirates Of The Caribbean?

You guessed it.

<---------------------------------------------------------------- Frank Stallone
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
Lady Draven
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Lady Draven »

I liked it thank you very much, I really don't get this Frank Stallon thing.........
That which does not kill me.... makes me stronger