Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

MR.STRIKER'S GAME SHOW!

Post by MR.STRIKER »

MR.STRIKER'S Online Game Show!

First Prize: If you win my contest you receive one 5X10 autograph picture of me, an autograph box of pop tarts, The official MR.STRIKER compact disc collection filled with over 40 great songs "Will be autographed too upon request" and other goodies that has a value of $5.99. WOW $5.99 of great stuff for you and your future kids to enjoy. And quite possible you may be able to go out to dinner with the famous MR.STRIKER himself.

Second Prize: Wins a random autograph picture of me and a non autograph box of pop tarts.

Third Prize: Wins a pat on the back by yours truly.

Rules: To compete in my contest you have to be 16 years of age or older, must be a mutual friend of someone on this board. You "MUST" be a member of UNCLE TRAVIS' FUN HOUSE! You must like pop tarts, if you don't then you can die! This is a real contest by competing in this contest you must supply your P.O Box number or house address in a E-mail sent to me.
Some of the questions I may ask answers to them can be found on the Internet, please try to do this by yourself, so it makes it fun for the rest of us. Cheating will not be tolerated if I find out you cheated and I will! I will send you the prize box with a tird in it. Believe me, I will eat extra corn for that box. The last thing I ask is this, you must be creative is you can either make me laugh or gorse me out, then I might send you something cool too, no matter what place you came in. Good luck to all of you and happy posting.
P.S last thing, Eric, if you call me Travy again, I'm going to kill you, and that goes for all of you. "Except for my Trail mix dealer"
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Okey dokey Trav...y.