Comic Junkies I need your help!

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

hey look I answer the question asked I was asked where she came from not who is she.
going into detail on her storylines and family members takes a long time, and if I go into rogue I gota go into all her kids and yadda yadda yadda I already said I'm not going into the Darlkholme/wagner/creed family tree

well since I'm here

Xorn: recent addition to the team (2001) healing powers, manipulation of gravitational wavelenghts, microscopic "star" in his head (don't ask I don't get it either). powers first manifested by the "star" in his head exploding, he was imprisoned and forced to wear a mask to contain the energies of the star
he tried to kill himself by creating a block hole almost inadvertantly destroyed the world, stoped and freed from prison by the Xmen he joined as a teacher not as a super hero type he stays home and teaches a class at the school

Shadow King. First evil mutant Xavier ever encountered, powerful telepath, aproximatly equal in strength to Prof X. during his original encounter with Xavier his body was destroyed but his mind lived on in the astral plane, taking possesion of a host when he wants to influencee the real world
he was defeated by Psylocke who used her telepathic powers to imprison him on another level of reality, this prevented her from using telepathy at all to keep the shadowking imprisioned.
now that psylocke is dead though I don't know what hes doing

Cassandra Nova: aka the worst peice of crap writing marvel has ever put out
suppsedly Xaviers twin sister body was stillborn but apparently the mind lived on and somehow bilt itself a body by coopying Xaviers Cells (how exactly I don't know its really poor writing)
destroyed the island of genosha, killing the entire population.
at the time magneto was governing the island and is belived to be dead also
she then got captured by the Xmen, attacked from inside switched bodys with the prof and allowed her own body to get beat. posing as Xavier she announced the truth of the school publicly before Xavier regained control of his own body. as a result Xavier now has a much larger attendance at his school
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

What is a Sentinel??

Is Pyro a bad guy? If so why did he turn bad?

Who were the first X men??

Why is Wolverine so aggressive and mean?

Why do Wolverine and Cyclops hate each other? (or was that just a movie thing)

How did Rogue get that stripe in her hair??
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

<<< *Grabs a bag of popcorn*
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

a Sentinal is a giant robot created to hunt down mutants

the first Xmen were Cyclops-Scott Summers, Iceman-Bobby Drake, Angel-Warren Worrthington III, Beast-Dr Hank McCoy and Marvel Girl-Jean Gray

Rogue has always had the strip in the comics its just her natural hair color

Pyro has always been a bad guy in the comics, from using his powers for profit in his youth, to being a member of the brotherhood of evil mutants. he didn't turn bad so much as he alwas has been, in the movies he was always a bad guy to he just hadn't acted on it yet

100 + years of life during which you've been experimented on, had your memorys faked, lived as an animal in the canadian woods, and acidentaly impaled a couple girlfriends would probably make you a pretty pissed off and aggressive person.
plus having no memorys he lived mostly by pure animal instinct

the wolverine cyclops Jean love triangle mostly both of em love jean and loves em both
cyclops doesn't like wolverine because of this and hes a total prick anyway being team leader doesn't alow him to be a nice guy
wolverine doesn't like cyclops cause jean stays faithful to the guy even though Cyclops is mostly married to his work as team leader while wolverine is the guy whose always there for her
about the only storyline that stays consitant through movie comic and TV show
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

I watched the Xmen Evolution cartoon and I thought of a couple more questions.

What would happen if Rogue touched Angel? would she grow wings or what? Has this ever happened?

What happened to Cyclops' brother and family?

If some of the mutants at the school ran away from home, why aren't their parents looking for them?
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

if rogue touched angel she would absorb all his powers and memories, provided they were in contact long enough, sometimes she doesn't get more than a few momories if she hasn't been in contact more than a second, so yep shed start growing wings and get a hollow skeleton ta boot, as well as all his crappy memories of dead girlfriends and severed wings, blah blah blah, I don't believe she's ever used her powers on angel, in the comics she can already fly so she wouldn't gain anything, in the old fox cartoon she did touch him but not long enough to absorb his powers, it was part of a rearanging of his story to become archangel

there is no way I'm even trying to explain anything about the Summers family its way to confusing
but Ill clue you in a little, the basics of it are when Cyclops was very young the family was on vacation and along the way the plane they were on started to crash they took the last parachute straped it to Cyke and had him hold on to his little brother an tossed him out the plane, the parents were belived to be dead, and were later revieled as just abducted by the alien race the sh'air, the mother was executed at some point and the father eventually became a space pirate captain of sorts, down on earch scott and alex became orphans and were seperated, eventually they were reunited in the early years of the comics Alex summers is also known as Havok, he absorbs ambient energy from the sun or stars and discharges it he has been an on and off member of the Xmen and the leader of the second Xfactor
also in the many parralel universes of the comics he has the weird as hell ability of being a dimensional nexus of sorts that conects every single univers together, this eventualy started to cause glitches in the space time continuum, so his death was arranged in every single universe, 2 versions of him survived, the one in the main universe and an evil warlord version, after the arranged death both versions shared the same body in the alternate universe, which appears in a split off comic called mutant X which started in 1998 and was stoped a couple years ago, his mind is now back in the main universes body and is a member of the Uncanny Xmen team.

most mutants who run away from home have racist parents and ran away cause thier parants hated em for being mutants.
any parents who are looking for thier runaway mutant kid wouldn't know where to find em, until after the public announcing of the schools true activities, as it stands in the comics now most of the students have thier parents permision to be thier, papers signed and everything any parent who does find thier kid hanging there and wants em back home well gets em back after all the parents are the legal gaurdians, but for the most part no one comes looking for thier genetic disgrace of a kid.
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

BigGunna wrote:<<< *Grabs a bag of popcorn*
LOL!!!
<<< *Grabs another bag of popcorn and joins in the fun*
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown