H.I.M./HER

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

H.I.M./HER

Post by dementiastar »

anyone checked out the band HIM? they kick ass, I got bought razorblade romance today and my fave song is right here in my arms! Wee!
beginning of the song they kinda have a modern blue oyster cult sound..just missing the cow bell.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
dancindanny
Troll
Troll

H.I.M. is not that bad

Post by dancindanny »

But I don't think they could ever top the B.O.C. MASTERPIECE Godzilla.

But not a bad band.

Quote of the post - "Hey who's that cute guy? Its Danny! Danny Bonaduce that is" - Many girls
"Thank you very little"
mikekuhel
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

Oh yeah, HIM, my passion!

Post by mikekuhel »

HIM is the best band on the face of the earth. Did you know that they do a cover of "dont fear the reaper" by the blue oyster cult? It is on the cd Pretending with fire. I bought HIM 2 years ago all on e-bay I have Razorblade romance ( under their not long lived name HER), Pretending with fire, and Love metal. The band is so much a part of my life. If you want to hear another band that sounds like HIM, check out OURS. They are pretty cool as well. Later
~M!KE
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

I have all of HIM's stuff....I have Razorblade Romance with HER on it...but I quickly lose interest in things that make it really big.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."