Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

let me help simplify things for you:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/venusdream/64175.html

*NOTE* You have to be a member of LiveJournal, logged in AND on my friends list. I think everyone who will read this already is tho. if not, lemme know, and I'll add you, like whoa.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

You want to know what guys really want in a "relationship"? All I have to say is remember March 14th.

You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.

Which is why a new holiday has been created.

March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!

The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJ's.
stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

oops.
Last edited by dementiastar on Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

Fvolfrine wrote:You know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do care for them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out...
I'm gonna ignore all the sarcastic stuff you said, and just ask you what the hell kind of crappy relationshits do you come from where Valentines' Day isn't mutual and equal? That is the ultimate goal, or so I thought.
However, in past relationships, I was always the one doing the gift giving and pooring MY blood, sweat, and tears into the holiday. I guess I'm more of a man then my Xs. Glad March 14th didn't exist back then! :lol: :wink:

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

All I got to say is...

Who needs the steak?
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

Amen Gunna

But seriously, no need to get huffy, I didn't write any of that. And what kind of guy wants gifts on Valentine's Day?

Girly Men
stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

Fvolfrine wrote:
But seriously, no need to get huffy, I didn't write any of that. And what kind of guy wants gifts on Valentine's Day?

Girly Men
Huffy? Whose huffy? I partook in an opinon. :wink:
And besides, guys want guy-like gifts on valentines day....just look at it as a second birthday...only it would be both parter's second birthday and.....OK, nevermind I lost where I was going with that. Ususally I have a valid point. :?

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

dementiastar wrote: And besides, guys want guy-like gifts on valentines day....just look at it as a second birthday...only it would be both parter's second birthday and.....OK, nevermind I lost where I was going with that. Ususally I have a valid point. :?
This is how it should be.
Flowers chocolate and jewlery for her.
Lingere and car parts for me.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

We haven't heard from the Dr. in a while, He headed back to school for some intensive training.

Just wanted to warn everyone that Valentines day is sneaking up on us once again. I was actually looking foreward to this year. I prepared back in December for this one. I had a nice plan to head up to wine country for a picni... err BBQ. A limo tour of some vinyards. A nice romantic dinner in the Ferrari Canto wine celler.

But things change, I'm not participating in the events this year. 23 years and still going strong. Ride that bench like (something else) baby!!! So if you have someone start planning to do something for them if you haven't. If you don't, stop being bitter about it, find someone else in the same situation and do something for them.
-I don't need to prove my Machismo to anyone...I'll just kick their ass.
-Love everyone, trust no one.
-Live life like a sniper, you only get one shot so make it count