Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Luke Adams!

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Luke Adams!

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Well, Luke did it, he got hitched.... The wedding was beautiful, the parties were fun, and for once my boy is happy.

Here is the speech I wrote for him and his special day.
Now most people said I should make this a roast and cap on you, but I think you getting married is punishment enough.

Usualy I make jokes, very rarely I'm serious! I mean I want to be a politican there is not much honesty and seriousness that goes with the job.
I have known Luke for over 10 years, we have had our up's and downs. Some of the best times I have had was with Luke. I have always considered Luke to be a brother he has always been there to back me up, weather it was over a fight or relationship problems.
He has seen me go through some rough times and I have seen him go through some to.
Now I'm not going to lie or sugar coat anything, but when Luke told me he was going to get married, I didn't agree with it at all.
[I mean come on! Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries]
I was even going to try to talk him out of it, then one night before leaving Luke's house I saw how Luke was Arial. Her head was resting on his shoulder, Luke's head was tilted back his eyes were closed and he had a smile on his face, every other time I saw them together I always noticed the way they were glowing, and I realized right then and there that my best friend and honorary brother was in love and truly happy, and let me tell you. Nothing made more happy to see him so complete.

Now to the Bride and Groom.

Arial, I know I don't know you too well, but I hope that changes. You are a young, attractive smart girl, and I would like to thank you for making Luke so happy.

Luke, you are my best friend and I love you like a brother, even though I'm still surprised to see you are the first to go, but I'm still happy for you.

Now for the both of you!

The Irish has a saying "As the wicked stand confounded; call to me with thy saints surrounded."
What that means to me is this, weather you agree with it or not! Luke you are my brother and Arial you are my sister in law, and anytime either of you need anything call me, I will be there for the both of you till the end of time.

I wish you two the best of luck and a long happy marriage.
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Cool stuff Travis, sounds like a good speech.

Wish that I could have been there!

When I get home I'll have to congratulate the both of them. :)
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Huzzah! Huzzah!

I apologize for my absence but when you never get an invitation nor do you know the exact time or place of the wedding that makes it a little difficult to attend.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

/mourn
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Lets all help Luke by doing this to him! :nukeme:
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

Why would you want to put Luke in the microwave? Are the in-laws driving him crazy already?? :bang: <----Luke?