disinfo

Anything interesting been happening around you? Anything in world news that you find interesting? Share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

The only reason i don't throw in my two sense in here is because Grant does such a damn good job of it that I don't even need to bother.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

MCmasters_girl wrote:I didn't say you were wrong just ignorant.
re-read what you said. now who's the ignorant one? anyone who doesn't agree or isn't like you is ignorent, eh? anyone who may have their own opinion or view on things/situations. pretty bias if you ask me.
As for the "you're no anarchist comment, you'll notice that i've never once said that "I am an anarchist." I'm an antiestablishmentarianist, which simply means i don't like large coporations and massively established systems that have some sort of monoply or dictatorship on me and my well being. (bill gates needs to die. :D ) I say the word anarchy and everyone spends more time dissecting my words and being a critic than seeing it for what it is.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

I guess it's a good thing I'm not the president then huh? Cause I would have all the protesters, anarchists, and "anti-establishmentarianists" deported on grounds of treason. If you don't support our goverment and our troops, then pack your sh*t and take your sorry ass to France, cause there is no room in this country for people who don't support it.
The government is here to stay so grow up and quit your bitchin'.
and If you think Bill Gates should die, stop using your computer.
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

funny, this didn't turn into an "i'm better than you are" post until you showed up.
get off your moral high horse and accept the fact that people are all different and allowed different feelings thoughts and opinions.
Maybe I will move to france. get me some EGO fries! YEE HAW.
Just give up, OK? your attempt at a defense just contradicted yourself:
kicking someone out of the country for "treason" is like saying "you'll die for me, or I'll be rid of you." Which is, essentially, taking someone's freedom away in a "free nation."

To anyone open minded enough to acknowledge this:
I never meant to make any one into an enemy, i respect your beliefs and don't really think any one of you are ignorant for believeing so. I have my personal opinions and did NOT expect this post to take off as it had.
At most, i expected a couple of replies with 'wow, cool site," or "That was the WORST thing i've ever seen; It made me wanna stretch my buttcheeks up over my head, and vomit."
And I appreciate/respect anyone who, in their own way defended their beliefs: You have that right. but when it comes to insulting someone for stating there opinion on something, that just DOESN'T fly with me, and i then feel it's my part to defend myself. As you do for yourself. Just make sure you're not getting vicious as some have on this topic.
I'm not trynna convert anyone to anarchy, etc in any way.
And the bill gates joke was a little comic relief, for those witty enough to catch it.

But this crap has gotten out of hand.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

dementiastar wrote:But this crap has gotten out of hand.
I second that motion... Goodnight Gracie
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I want everyone to understand that everyone has their own beliefs and that argueing that one is better then the other and trying to force feed people what you believe isn't what I want here.

If someone makes a statement and you follow it up with facts in a calm manner we should all respect what they have to say and counter argue with facts of their own.

I can't really rely on someone saying they heard something, but if you place a link to where you found the info your dispute will carry more weight.

Grant was right when he said the board would be biased since most of the people here are in, were in, or have someone in the military. We have our opinions and as positive that we are right and that anything else is wrong is wrong in it's own right. We can always make improvements, the only one that does not need to is God.

I salute dementiastar for posting what she believes. It is very important to stand up for what you believe because if you don't you believe anything and nothing, you just exist.

Believe and fight for what you will, but I ask that you don't take personal stances against other members but rather focus on the topic and reply back to the topic.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

You know what? Besides all of the mudslinging this topic actually had some meat to it. I don't give a damn one way or another about any of your political theories and what not because I've learned that people will argue with you in any type of conversation about the system no matter what you say. Thus I feel like resurrecting this topic instead of creating a new one.

To keep somewhat on topic I was cruising around Da RLC and checked out the banner for Split reason . This shirt got me thinking.

It's scary to think that the internet is like Communism. Think about it, they are trying to censor allot of things theydon't like. Nothing is really "free speech" remember if your sitting at home and decide hey I want to make a terrorist threat for laughs It's not hard for Them to find you. There is a ton of stuff out there. Disinformation and propaganda run rampant like a mofo on the internet, Yet it's more business based. Oh oh oh the black market thing is cool too. You can find almost anything if you know where to look but that doesn't mean you won't get ripped off on *cough cough ebay cough* What about piracy? In this instance the record companies are the system. I you've ever once downloaded a song, you broke the law, you're a criminal and you owe them. Even some people have the communist theory in mind. Everyone should be treated equally, except those that have the power of course. Allot of other things come to mind but there's allot of ground to cover.
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

Wra, I hate cops. That said, I think a lot of stuff is jacked up in our country and there are several ideas out there that may improve things. Problem is we're doing a pretty damn good job as it is, and we'd lose everything in the process of dismanteling our government. While some of the reorginazational ideas out there have some merit, we still need a plan of action that would allow us to dismantel what we have and rebuild without throwing our society into cival war.

That said, if it ever happens I'll be forming a militant group to terrorise the countryside. We'll band up and hit and run several supply stations untill we have sufficient resources to form a sizable army and attack Canada! Codename: Operation Flame the Chunuks.

PS-im in charge, you will obey MY rules or be shot along with your entire family unit. My community will employ a archtype pyramid system where favoritism is rewarded over merit. We will forcfully assimilate all surviving members of a captured society. Men will be domanent to women in most respects. Some women showing exeptional merit (or favortism) will be allowed to function in a roll of higher importance than breeding and other meager household work. After a long enough timeline has been completed, our society will fall into a hirarchy of the rich and powerfull few that manipulate the masses into working for unpoportional splits.

Moral of the Story? Get in early and hope I like you! =P