Holy S***!!! X-Men2 baby!!!

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Holy S***!!! X-Men2 baby!!!

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Tonight was the night of all nights. I went and saw X-Men 2 with Shawn and Mike. This movie was the bomb. I'm not going to give too much away but by the end of the movie I was pumped up. This was better than the first and it gets 10 out of 10 stars. OMG!!! no words can describe how much this movie rocked. I cant wait till X-Men 3!!! Holy S*** dude this is "Rad" and "Boss" The main bad guy has the best name!!! ha ha ha MR.STRIKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
T
R
I
K
E
R
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

I have to agree. The only way to describe this movie is "Its the fucking shit!" Definitely one of the better movies I have seen in while. I am curious to see how Matrix 2 does against it.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I third this notion!

I have seen a lot of movies but there are very few that have captivated me and awed me the way that this movie did. If you are an X-Men fan, go see it...NOW. If you are not an X-Men fan, go see the movie anyways. :)
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

it was alright, just wish they would stop screwing up all the major characters storylines so much though.
Actually knowing something about the old comic book storys kinda ruins the movi either you already know whats happening or your moaning cause they got it all wrong
Other than that Nightcrawler just didn't kick enough ass for me
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Dude, forget all that!! It was one of the best movies EVER!!! I really really enjoyed it! So far, not too many people agree with me, except the girl I went with it, but it was way better than the first one and I thought that even though it wasn't exactly like the comics...it was definately good how they portrayed everything. I personally liked it because it just kept your attention the whole way though. Every minute was something new...and it was just a blast of a ride! It was stinkin' awesome!!!! there's just no other way to explain it!
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Much better than the first one. The beggining kicked ass then it just sort of slowed down had you sleeping a little and then it kicked more ass. Ohh and we get to see a little of Rouge's cleavage which is cool. My favorite scene has to be when Mystique is sliding past the gaurds and she flips them off. And I thought she was Fine... Then I saw Deathstike who was just all types of fine.

I'd have to agree with Grant on the story though. I don't know the whole sorylines but Trying to mix the Weapon X thing with The Phalanx thing just sort of had you cringing. Then they totally set it up for a sequel which I don't like. A movie should always stand on it's own. Since they brought back Nightcrawler they need to get these guys for the sequel.
A.Gambit
B.Archangel
C.Psylocke

Villans:
A.Appocolypse
B.Omega Red
C. WTF Pyro?? I hope he gets killed in X3
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Do you know what the number 1 movie in America is?
You giessed it!

<----------------------------------------------------------
Frank Stallone as The God of everything, in X-men 2.

j/k... He wasn't in it, but X-men 2 rocks too bad it came out around the same time The Matrix 2 is comeing out.
The Matrix 2 is going to put all new movies to shame, even Freddy Vs. Jason is going to shame cause of the Matrix.
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Biggunna wrote: A.Gambit
B.Archangel
C.Psylocke

Villans:
A.Appocolypse
B.Omega Red
C. WTF Pyro?? I hope he gets killed in X3
I agree with all 3 of those guys coming in but lets not forget beast too! heh I would just go and see a 3rd if they had Psylocke in it. :twisted:

As for Villians well if they follow the Dark Pheonix Saga to bring Jean Gray back then it could be really interesting. Apocolypse is one of my fav villians though and he would be totally cool to see! Focusing on Wolverine though I'd say seeing Omega Red would be a likely idea.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

well I was reading somewhere that there where 7 movies planned out how far they get who knows,

probable events/what they should do w/ 5 more movies to go
capitalize on the mystique is nightcrawlers mother arc
pheonix/dark pheonix saga
marauders vs morlocks arc, introducing gambit and starting
angel on his path down the dark side, (mr. sinister is the villian)
condenced plot w/ apocalypse as villian archangel playing the
horseman death, throuw in some subplot with cable's story
against apocy

oh and mike Beast did make an appearance in X2 in his old human form, as Dr Hank McCoy
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world