Just a little Riddle for ya...

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Just a little Riddle for ya...

Post by TitanicMustSink »

Ok, you are in a town, it is spilt into two halfs, the west side and the east side. Everyone who lives on the west side lies, and everyone who lifes on the east side tells the truth. What is the ONE question you can ask ONE person to find out where you are?(Please remember the people are scattered around the town, so people who live on the west side or walking around the east side, and vissie versie)

ME and J.
Person 1: Damn it! I just burnt myself with my cigar?

Person 2: Was it lit?
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Ok I got it. You walk into the local gas station and find the toughest guy in the place. After you roll him a bit you start to get him talking.... You know get the juice on the local hangouts and stuff. Regulate him a little more and get his wallet, might need the gas money. Check the id and say "if you cause me any trouble while I'm here I know where you live, I'll come back with the boys and the bats and you won't be so pretty. By the way where the fuck am I?"

Ok so I'm a liner thinker there's always an A and B answer. I always chose C fuggetaboutit. 8)
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

hahahahehehehohoho

Nobody seems to like Riddles here, well, that is exect you Gunna, and you where just wanted to be a smart azz about it. Hmm, at least someone is, and is showing it, anywho, I will finaly give the real answer, it's:

"Do you live here?" If the person says "No." then you are on the west side and if the person says "Yes." then you are on the east side, no mader if you ask an east sider or a west sider.

P.S. Just to let you know this was a question from a D&D game, so there wouldn't have been any local gas station, :roll: :D .

ME and J.

Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Sorry for not trying to guess Jamie, I read it and was trying to think of the answer but then had to run out and I have not been able to check my message board regularly so I had totally forgotten about it. :oops:
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I like being a wise ass. 8) It makes me... colorfull. That is probably the nicest thing anyone has said to me lateley :oops: Well since my days of talent scouting in H-town anyway.
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Oh, hey it's kewl Shawn, just like complaining that's all.

And hey look, I made him bluch, :) , isn't that cute, :D .

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Well cute is my middle name... actually it's James, James Gun 8)
sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

well jamie i thought u would go to the west side and ask them because they dont lie and the east side walks on the west side but then i read all the post and know i know the answer but it's all good i was kinda right.but bet i would of never answer the right
:wink: