EverQuest Online Adventures

Anything relating to the internet, computers, or tech stuff is discussed here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Buzzman25 wrote: Dude...read the thread, the PS2 Version is EverQuest Online Adventures. I play EverQuest and did Beta for EQOA.
Man how the hell was I supposed to know that :? You never said PS2 anywhere in that 1st msg. That's like me talking about the 4.6 4 Valve engine compared to the 4.6 2 Valve. Both have the potent V8 powerplant but the throttle body on the 4V... Wah Wah Wah Waaaa :P
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Re: EverQuest Online Adventures

Post by TitanicMustSink »

Well I just now finaly read all of the posts, and wanted to respond to this:
Buzzman25 wrote:I totally know that I am a gamer and will always play games, but I'm not so sure if I'll make it in the MMORPG world too much longer. The only reason that I'll go into a game is if I have friends in REAL LIFE joining me, and then, they have to be somewhat close or else I get bored real quick. :roll:

Oh well, enough of my rambling. 8)
I know how you fell, I don't have my own EQPC account, I don't even have a computer that will run it, but I play off what is now my uncles account. It usto be my payment for baby siting every Thursday, and I would look foward to it all week long. Now, I don't baby sit anymore, but even when I go over there, I pretty much have to forse my self to play, I just can't get back into the grove, and it's hard cause Jersii sometimes wont let me play, so it's like, not worth the effort. I can't even really play there XBox, or Gamecube, or PS2, anymore, it's like I have lost all interest in games, well almost. It usto be, well, my whole world, kinda sad, but I am shy, and not a people person.

Well, anywho, now look who's rambling, just made me think, I think I will shut up about this now, sorry for going off topic, back to the subject at hand:

I know this is EQOA, but I did see you mention EQ2, and I was wondering what you thought about it, I have already asked Maud, but I want soom more opions.
BIGGUNNA wrote:Man how the hell was I supposed to know that You never said PS2 anywhere in that 1st msg. That's like me talking about the 4.6 4 Valve engine compared to the 4.6 2 Valve. Both have the potent V8 powerplant but the throttle body on the 4V... Wah Wah Wah Waaaa
Man, once I know what that means, (and more about computers, shoting for Buzz type knowledge, hey can't hurt) then I will be very happy with my self, well when it comes to my brain anyways.

Me and J.
Person 1: Damn it! I just burnt myself with my cigar?

Person 2: Was it lit?
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Hey, just thought I'd let all you Tahoe folk out there know that if someone buys the PS2 Network adapter I have a free 7 day trial of EQ:OA since I'm a Gamers Advisory Panel member. If y'all want maybe over a weekend or something we can head over to MaudDib125's house or Biggunna's house since they both have broadband.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

I Also beta'd for EQOA and was in EQ before shawn....I'm with everyone else, let it die. The Vision is dead, long live the corruption it has left in its wake.

SWG on the other hand........... =)
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Flamebo wrote:I'm with everyone else, let it die. The Vision is dead, long live the corruption it has left in its wake.
TRAITOR!!!
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Buzzman25 wrote:Hey, just thought I'd let all you Tahoe folk out there know that if someone buys the PS2 Network adapter I have a free 7 day trial of EQ:OA since I'm a Gamers Advisory Panel member. If y'all want maybe over a weekend or something we can head over to MaudDib125's house or Biggunna's house since they both have broadband.
Oh yeah. I'll set it up in the Bachelor pad, B.Y.O.B.B.B.B Online games include Midnight club 2, Automodelista or Socom. Anything else if you have it. EQ questionable :P