HUGE RAGING PARTY @...

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

HUGE RAGING PARTY @...

Post by BigGunna »

It's the Buzz's Bday this weekend. (He's getting old)

Everyone who can make it to SoCal this weekend must do so. (dammit Bob you better answer your phone this time) Truthfully I just found out I have the weekend off and I plan on celebrating. I'm not much of a planner but I think this will be fun.

He's been living there what? 3yrs already? Always talking about this one Club Rubber(click), but for some reason he hasn't gone out yet. So I figure we're going to check it out. So much so that I just got back from Carson City with a gottdamn Cowboy hat and Bolo. Seriously...Now All I need is some boots and a BIG ASS belt buckle.

PS: Buzz be sure to inform your lil bro, Your friend Jason, the guy with the Bimmer (I forgot his name) And a few of your lady freinds I have yet to have the plesure of meeting. The more the merrier.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Sounds like a plan for all the 21+ people since Club Rubber is a 21+ only club. I have been talking about Club Rubber for years and since you're coming down we'll head off and go.

As far as the after party, that's totally out. My grandfather is living at this house again, and my parents are at Laguna, so therefore we have no place to "hang out and party."

I really don't have any plans for my Birthday and have not even really asked my parents if they had plans either. /shrug I guess we'll find out soon. :)
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Buzzman25 wrote:As far as the after party, that's totally out. My grandfather is living at this house again, and my parents are at Laguna, so therefore we have no place to "hang out and party."

I really don't have any plans for my Birthday and have not even really asked my parents if they had plans either. /shrug I guess we'll find out soon. :)
Dude that was the inside joke remember? If need be we can find a hotel spot for a little after party.

And you do Have plans, your going to Rubber for the first time, your going to party your ass off and take a couple of shots at midnight dammit!!! "It's my Birthday" is like having the greatest excuse in the world.
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Gah I so wish i could go down.... However judging money and everything I don't think I can really afford to go...
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Well Mike if you need to catch a ride I'm going. I'ts more like a military operation at this point.

Fri 10 pm-6am = Work
Sat 6am-3 pm = Drive to SoCal
9pm to 2pm = CLUB RUBBER
2pm- ??? = After party?
Sun afternoon= Sleep
Sunday 6 pm = Dinner and movie with my Sis

after that I think I'll drive back up to Tahoe so I should theoretically be in town Mon. around Morning in case I have to work that night. Although I'll ask for the day off since they usually only give me the weekend. And yes...

I am Crazy
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Well first off. Happy Birthday Buzz! Second off how did the whole thing go?!
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Dude the club was cool, just look at some of the pictures on the website...yeah. Think of that x like 20. We got really sloshed at the begining but all in all not a bad night. But I guess the party is just starting. Bob is supposed go with him to Medievil times.Dude make sure he gets some Mead.

PS Shawn is a sissy. I was up like 34 hours straight or something and I got up before his ass.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

The night was a lot of fun. We went to the club and as always it was slow in the beginning. When we first got there, there was a small room that I thought was the club and was disappointed and confused because I didn't know how in the hell they planned to fit all the people I have seen in the pictures into that little space.

Well, not too long after we were in they opened the doors to the bigger section of the club. We walked in and Eric shot for the bar and got Jason and I a Kamikaze (I think it was Vodka and some lime juice). After a quick toast and a shot, and both Eric and Jason checking in their coats we proceeded down to some tables just before the dance floor and claimed our spot. We probably sat here for an hour or so, but in this spot is where we all had 2 liquid cocaines and got loosened up for the night...well, where I got loosened up anyways. ;) Jason and Eric had both already started drinking before we were at the club. :p

After the initial hour passed we all got up to follow Eric on his crusade to meet chicks and get phone numbers, however I got lost near the dance floor and was sucked in from that point on. There really isn't much to tell from here because I spent the next 3 - 4 hours dancing without any breaks. I can tell you that there were a lot of pretty ladies there, and the dancers were all hot, but the ratio of guys to girls kind of blew. It looked like that every girl that came had a guy to be with, so it wasn't a club with an abundance of chicks. /shrug

Toward the end of the night Eric did have a photographer of the club snap a picture of me dancing, so most likely there will be a picture of a jackass dancing in a cowboy outfit with a cowboy hat on (thanks for the hat Eric).

All in all it was a great night and I hope that one day others can come down for the crazy fun. :)
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I just got back home, that was a fun uweek...day.
Buzzman25 wrote:... We probably sat here for an hour or so, but in this spot is where we all had 2 liquid cocaines and got loosened up for the night...
What's this "WE"... YOU might have sat there for an hour me and Jason sat there mesmerized by the girl in the thong dancing in front of us for half an hour. With the ocasional "ciggarette" break. And a few mon minuets coesing you into a shot.

After the initial hour passed Eric didn't have to coerce us into meeting some lovley women, but on his way he lost everyone in the process. May I add that he doesn't collect phone numbers? He has contact cards when he meets someone worth talking to. But his wallet (among other things) was just a little suffocated in those gottdamn leather pants
Fixed it for ya!

Quote of the week... DUDE!!! Can you stop talking about Everquest?-Jason
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

:-) sounds like you guys had a lot of fun anyway, which is all that matters...right??
Shawn, I hope you had a good time and a fun birthday...sorry I couldn't say that in person, but living in North Dakota has it's up's and down's...mostly down's, but who's counting??
Anyway, Happy B-day for what it's worth:-)
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

Yah, I missed out on Rubber, but Medival Times was fun. Thanks to -names have been changed to protect the semi-innocent- I got hooked up with some "ye ol' BEER" and some rum, and we yelled obnoxious things at the knights and the hottie princess! Was a good time.

I'll be able to party with you all by shawns 25th b-day =/.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Dude the pics are finally up on the Rubber site Click these to see the debauchary

Who is that? far left second head from the bottom...

Remember her? That's us in front of her :twisted:
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Heh heh heh, good times. :)
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Dude! I so wish I could have been there!
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Twas fun, Which reminds me...

Buzz do you have the pre club pictures your Moms took? Send me a copy.