Kelly Clarkson

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Kelly Clarkson

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Ok, I would rather beat myself to death with a roll of dimes then have to listen to that joke of an album again. The music sucks, un-origional and gay! There was not one track on that hole CD that she wrote, I think American Idol should challenge more, I think you need the looks, talent and be able to write your own music and not rip a song off of Biz Markie. "SHE RIPED IT OFF" I don't even give her CD any stars, I would rather lay carpet while listing to TaTu. Either way, she has bo talent, but I would do her.
If you know what I mean :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Yeah but that's like saying Britney Spears should have written her own music. The consequences could be down right dramatic. I love Kelly, the girl is cute and she could sing, but let's not get it twisted I don't buy those types of albums. I just think Lou pearlman, (Owner of TC Talent and creator of American Idol) has just lost his touch in the pop community. He needs some fresh producers and have his artist collaberate with other talents then they would shine. It just sucks Kelly was the first "American Idol" because the music industry might just look down on her being given the opportunity rather than working for it. I for one would like to see her make it and then make moves as an actress. Cause she looks like she can act, unlike Britney.
dancindanny
Troll
Troll

Quick Correction

Post by dancindanny »

Actually, Simon Fuller and his "19 TV" company came up with American Idol.

Quote of the post "Yep" - Me
"Thank you very little"
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I did not know that...but most of the talent was found through that company. But the TC talent logo was at the very end, we used to get together and watch it on scout nights.