i just have to brag...

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

i just have to brag...

Post by dementiastar »

I got to see cky live and you guys didn't! nyah nyah nyah nyah!
not only that i got away with having my hand held by the drummer, jess margera, and the gutarist, chad ginsberg. I also got jess' towel! WEEEEeeeeEEEEEee!

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Who's CKY...or what is CKY?? and what's so great about seeing them live???
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

CKY are a band, their songs have appeared in various skateboarding videos and that show Jack ass. They sing this song called "96 Quite Bitter Beings" it's pretty good. you should check it out.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

DUDE ...YOU ROCK

Disclaimer* (Understand I am a hordcore hip hop junkie. I have no idea who CKY is and I'm not exactly up on my Rock slang...What I said may have been outdated in the 80's. I have no I dea)
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

LOL Bigguna...No...YOU Rock!!! In a purely platonic manner of speaking of course :-)
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

CKY= Camp Kill Yourself...
and dedi is right about where they appear..they are extremely fan devoted which makes them all great people in my book!
I know this guy at one concert ran out of film in his camera, so he couldn't take pics with the band, but the bassist had his camera, and took pictures for the dude..then snail mailed them to him!
*sigh* good people rock

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."