New Linkin Park CD

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

New Linkin Park CD

Post by MaudDib125 »

Just wanted to drop a line letting everyone know their new CD is awesome. Matt made me a copy the other day and I have listened to it many many times. It is a little short though...
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

I just got done listening to their new CD, and I have t tell you that it exhibits a lack of talent. This band has talent but it makes crap for music, it songs like the punk music I would listen to in church. their lyrics mean nothing to me, the sound is way off from their last album. I might listen to it again, but I will be drunk at Luke's bachelor party before I give it another go.
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Well I guess part of it is being able to understand the songs. Try going out and getting more experience in the world dude. Most of their songs hit home on a personal level with me.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

I wasn't meaning to bash on you. I just don't have a taste for that kind of music. I'm 19 and I feel I have tasted the world. I have had my piece of the old dick pie!!! I mearly said that this album lacks talent that I know is there. This band will be big one day, they just have to do some growing up. All bands need to grow up. Look at Metalica they have been together since 1979 and still need to grow up as a band. I just didn't like the sound of this album and the lyrics I understood but it just didn't hit home to me like Tom Petty or Nickel Creek or even Avril does. I just think its a tast in sound rather than lyrice.

Tom Petty touchs me with his music of lost addictions, loves and bad acid trips.

Nickel Creek gets me, cause their lives have been really rough and the lead singer lost his pregnant wife at sea. "so I'm told" Thats what Light House Tales is about.

Avril gets me cause of her thoughts emotions of what she wants with a guy and how lonely she is.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I agree with Travis. Mr Han. is an awsome DJ, Shinoda or whatever has tight lyrics, and that other guy can hit notes like a Mofo.

But.... they whine too much! I bought the first album and it was alright but every other song had some teenage angst crap. Whaaa I'm alone, Whaaa I want to run away, Whaaa you don't except me. Whaaa you're a hypocrite. I can't enjoy the music man, my favorite track on the first album is the instrumental. I don't have to hear them cry about something. Probably why I didn't pick up the second.
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

Personally, I thought it sucked, but I've been disappointed with them sence BBC 3 or so years ago.
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

I know this is a form of spam, but linkin park needs to die of cancer! I would rather be going through kimo before I listen to that crap again! I put it in while I was sober "SOBER" and i just wanted to jump out my 1 story window right on my head.
There is so much of
waaaa waaaaaa please feel sorry for me!!! I have all the mony I need but my life sucks waaaaa, waaaaa.
Sorry, I never knew being to god damn rich would make your life hell. Thats why I give the whole band of linkin park cancer! Then they will have something to sing about!
Jolt_Commander
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

Post by Jolt_Commander »

I kinda like the Album, sure it's not the gratest but it's still music. I do agree, they wine too much but oh well there's the darn rich for ya, at least most of the time. Money makes ur mind die and ur hands sick out wanting more like a zombie's arms, like in movies, lol.