a web ring for ppl with a site (and a love for ferrets)

Anyone and everyone can post here.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Adrian yo adriaaaaaaan!

Anyway back on topic, where exactly can I smuggle a ferret from, fish always die on me and cats are smelly, dogs are too big. a ferret is a happy medium
Last edited by BigGunna on Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Are they illegal in NV?
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
XStatic4
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

Post by XStatic4 »

NO :bang:
MORE :bang:
FRANK :bang:
F****** :bang:
STALLONE :bang:

:explode:

(Sorry Sara, I'm trying my part to keep it clean. Please save it for UNCLE TRAVIS' FUN HOUSE, were the dead babies come to be eaten."
*Why does every guy relate sex to a theme park attraction?*
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

chill out sara, if we drift from the topic of stallone and back on to ferrets (which are not illegal in NV..u can get one at pet supermarket in carson by the old walmart) he'll give up.
anyone wanna see my ferret? (http://www.geocities.com/keralenore/stitch.JPG)
Yeah..i love my fat furball.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Well thanx Kera I'll have to check it out next week.
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

no problem eric. :D

Hey Sara! yer avatars are stretching out the board. get smaller ones! yarr.

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Love da Ferret Kera!
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

weee! thanks..he's my P+J

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

So what States actually say its legal to own ferret? You say Nevada its actually illegal to won one, but according to Laurie she want to a pet store down there and they were having a sale on them. I mean prairie dogs are illegal in California cut the still sell them on the California side of the North shore. ahhh, this world is confusing!!!!
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Noooooooo they are illegal in Cali, not NV...
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Like Kera said there in that pet shop by JC Penny in carson. I went down there today and checked them out. There like 120$, and I'm thinking about getting one. I just need to find some literature on them cause they didn't have any.
Last edited by BigGunna on Thu May 01, 2003 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

as far as i know, the only state that has made ferrets illegal as pets is california, and that's for some BS reason that they're originally from the mojave dessert or something i don't know. I also know sugar gliders (kinda like flying sqirrels), and chinchillas are illegal out there too. Maybe california has something against small rodent like creatures (hamsters, guineas, rats and mice aside) as pets.
but as you can see by my pets list in UT's fun house, i could care less about what pets are leagal to OWN, as i have a florida cotton mouth (very venemous snake)jst across from me in a 25 gallon tank.
ferrets are the greatest animals and everyone in california should break the law and get one. ^_^

o yea, Eric check out http://www.ferret.org..they have links to other sites and whatnot. and if you can't find the answer you're looking for, just ask me...i've even gotten rid of my ferret's odor. :wink:

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Thanx again doll. I live in Cali and might move to Vegas next year but I ain't scared. Strange government, what are they gonna do? send the ferret police after me?

Well I might be a little frightened by the Cottonmouth, how did you catch him? I heard those things skim across the water. I just had a bad eperience with a cobra when I was little. I was in the Phillipines when I was 8 and we were in the country side with my uncle. Then everyone just sort of freezes in place. A little after I saw the cobra run off and before I know it a carabao* whines and buckles to his knees. He got bitten and it dropped him!
*Image an asian water buffalo used like an Ox. Not to be confused with cariboux.
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

it wasn't hard to catch Shreddar (the cottonmouth). my bf used one of those grabby things that old people use to pick up stuff they drop, then we stuck him in a pillowcase. we caught him by the little run-off river by our house.
Basically you won't find any body of water in florida without something in it.
There's a gator in there too, but they don't allow tanks above 50 gallons in a 2nd story apartment, and we'd need to fill our 75.
Myy BF and his friend wanna go eastern diamond back and pygmy rattler hunting this summer.
We hang out with the guy that owns a reptile store, he's got just about anything you can think of: 3 different cobras (ones an albino), a horned viper, gilla monsters, gators, crocs, monitor lizard...anything.

And i've never heard of anyone getting arrested for owning a ferret. :?