He's Captured!!!

Anything interesting been happening around you? Anything in world news that you find interesting? Share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

He's Captured!!!

Post by BigGunna »

Wow I was just cruising along checking my email and all of a sudden I almost spit out my Orange Juice. I run into this headline at about 4 Am our time 7am Est.

Saddam Hussein has been captured alive!

Full story as of this morning

I couldn't belive it... I don't even think the Govenrment belived it. The man they caught in a celler didn't look like Saddam. They aslo had to dig him out with a shovel because he hid himself. As I write this they are probably doing a DNA test to confirm the identity. So does this mean it's over?
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Ok so this just in. It really is Saddam. That is all.
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

As if everyone hasn't already heard...Sadam has been caught! Well, that was my wake up call this morning as my roomates were watching the news...
I'm sure you have all heard the details, but if you haven't....he was found in a hole outside a friends guest house with only a pistole and like $700. He didn't hold any resistance and after he was captured, he was sent to be D.N.A. tested to see if it was really him. And, as Bigguna pointed out...it was!
Anyway, he was pretty dis-oriented from the looks of it and he seemed to be relieved that it was all finally over. The news also mentioned something about him spending more of this time recently writing romance novels...of all things...who knew?
So yeah, that's about all I've heard so far, but it's pretty interesting and it will be interesting to see what happens next....
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

The amount he was captured with was $750,000 US Dollars. He is currently being held at an undisclosed location. BZ to the Joint Task Force that brough him in. Its a very proud moment for all of us.

I liked my Aunt's statement. "We should let him go in the middle of that square that the statue was in. I bet he'd go down a lot faster then the statue did!"
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

MaudDib125 wrote:The amount he was captured with was $750,000 US Dollars.
$700 --- $750,000...Eh....same difference :-/ ....I was only off by a few zeros....I mean seriously... :-)
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »