New Birth control device.

Anything interesting been happening around you? Anything in world news that you find interesting? Share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

New Birth control device.

Post by BigGunna »

Pop them like pez???

Click read and discuss. The gel option just sounds weird. So I would put it... Lets say I mistook it for... is it sticky?

I don't see the problem with the rest of them as long as they don't grow lumps out of my neck (or some other wierd side effect). It would also help if they came in various fruit flavors... like Pez respectivley.
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

As nice as all this sounds, I would prefer to stay taking Birth control myself. What if a girl doesn't stay with the guy that's on birth control? I think it's just easier for women to take it, cause then at least we know that we won't get pregnant. Besides sticking a patch on my ass once a week really isn't that big of a deal.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

MCmasters_girl wrote:...What if a girl doesn't stay with the guy that's on birth control?
8O Whoa, Thunder Cats!!! *waits for the retort*

I didn't think that would be a females first question, but you women suprise me like oh... every 3 seconds. But it's good that you don't see it as a substitute for female birth control. It would give me more peace of mind if my female lady freind and I both took it.

And I hope this doesn't stop guys from wearing raincoats since all the McNasties are still floating around.
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

This thing could generate problems all to itself. Reduction in condom use being definitely up there. Another thing people forget is that you can have a next to nothing sperm count and still get a girl pregnant. Sure its rare but all you need is 1. Nothing is perfect thus I encourage Eric's point of view of both using it and definitely still wrapping up.

I, myself, will not be attempting this contraceptive till it has been out on the market for a little while and all its side effects are discovered. I am not very trusting of drugs.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

I just trust female birth control more, I've been taking it since I was 15, except for when I was 18 and I stopped taking it for a year... but I haven't gotten pregnant while taking Birth control...yet. *knocks on wood

Basically if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I belive in this circumstance it would be

If it ain't FIXED don't BREAK it!
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

I never did understand why they call it getting "fixed". Aren't they technically breaking you?
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

LOL, good point!!
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown