Jessica Lynch

Anything interesting been happening around you? Anything in world news that you find interesting? Share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Jessica Lynch

Post by BigGunna »

First off there is a small amount of TESTASTERONE in this post

Ok so the military used her so people would support the war

She doesn't think she's a hero

She didn't shoot off a full clip cause her gun "jammed"

Even Larry Flynt won't use her nude pics which is strange but hella cool.

Etc.Etc.

But one thing is for sure, she's pretty damn cute & has a Mustang. Jessica, your a hero in my book. And by Hero I mean you'd look good in a pair of tights and a cape.

ImageYou can thank this pic for starting the topic, I was like DAMN is that the same girl???

ImageNow I can see why chicks dig the uniform...Rawr soldier girl

ImageYou can't see it really but trust me her red Vert is a Mustang... and there is a White Mustang behind it

GOD BLESS AMURRRICA and every one else.
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

Oh my God, she like got captured and survived! WOW I'm so impressed! What a hero! Let's shower her with publicity, and give her a book deal so she can write a story about something that she was too "traumatized" by to remember. and lets make a movie about her "courageous" story. And then we can give her lots of metals and abuse the word Hero for the next 200 years. And I think while I'm at it, I'll go get a root canal, while watching Barney and listening to Queen in a room full of spiders!!!

Oh In case you didn't catch it, I'm being sarcasstic.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

MCmasters_girl wrote:Oh my God, she like got captured and survived! WOW I'm so impressed! What a hero!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BigGunna wrote:...your a hero in my book. And by Hero I mean you'd look good in a pair of tights and a cape.
A little jelous are we now? I'm sure you would look ...(remembers she is Married so gets back on topic) Yeah so I think there are never really "hero's" in War for instance...

1. If someone shoots at you and you have a gun do you shoot back? No question, I'll even use it as a Bat when I run out of ammo.

2. You're following Orders or doing the right thing by not letting someone else die.

3. There is a quote by one of our forefathers (Benjamin Franklin???) that goes something like The Only Difference between a Patriot and a Traitor is their timing

And 4. They may have cool gadgets but there is a deffinite absence of cool nicknames and wisecracking sidekicks.
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

OK so Jessica's escape was over dramatized.... OK so we made her a hero... OK wow she got 4 ribbons/medals all of which is did in fact earn. Though I personally would not want the Purple Heart AKA enemy marksman medal and I can guarentee you I would never want to be taken prisoner.

Everyone acts so pissed off and annoyed and all this other "stuff" and they forget to look at the simple fact of the matter. She simply was a hero. She was the first female POW. She got taken prisoner, tortured, and raped (see her book which I do plan on reading) because she fought for this country of ours. I am sorry but to go through what she went through she deserves every bit of what she gets.

I know what your gonna say. She cracked under pressure. I have read the reports. All I can say is. If your in a humvee that suddenly gets hit by a Rocket propelled grenade what would you have done? Keep in mind you have shell shock from the blast and have moderate injuries. The simple answer is you could do nothing. I have had shell shock before so your just going to have to believe me.

She survived something that most Americans will never even come near dreaming about much less experiencing. In my opinion she's earned the title of Hero and all the respects that go with it. Furthermore I don't feel any other POWs have gotten enough credit for what they have done for their countries. Finally I look to my fallen comrades. While Pvt. Lynch may be a hero its lose men and women that have died for our freedom that are true heros. I am just glad we got one hero back alive.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

What about Shoshana Johnson?????? Doesn't she deserve a little credit? She got captured , shot in the ankles, kept in a cell and God knows what else. And what about Lori Piestewa? And while I'm at it what about all the guys that got captured with these girls and killed? Have we heard anything about them??????? NO!

and for the record I am jealous of one person, and thats the guy that owns the Dodge Viper that's black with silver racing stripes license # The V. Not some dippy little blonde that can't dress herself. (reference Glamour December 2003 pg. 166-167)
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

MCmasters_girl wrote:What about Shoshana Johnson?????? Doesn't she deserve a little credit? She got captured , shot in the ankles, kept in a cell and God knows what else. And what about Lori Piestewa? And while I'm at it what about all the guys that got captured with these girls and killed? Have we heard anything about them??????? NO!
Did you miss my part where I referrenced that all PoWs deserve more? I guess you did. Also I have heard about those that have died. I read it in the newspaper every day about people getting killed over there. Shit.... I knew some of the Marines that died over there. So my answer is if you pay attention to the news etc you will have heard about them. I certainly have. Did you read the story about the soldier that died protecting Lynch and her convoy? The person they call the true hero. Honestly I feel that any person who goes over there is a Hero in my eyes.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

I didn't miss anything you wrote. This may come as a shock, but I can read. I just don't think that she should have this much publicity, getting captured during a war is the risk you take when you enlist. They are using her situation to promote a Bull shit war. She's not a hero, case and point.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

MCmasters_girl wrote:and for the record I am jealous of one person, and thats the guy that owns the Dodge Viper that's black with silver racing stripes license # The V. Not some dippy little blonde that can't dress herself. (reference Glamour December 2003 pg. 166-167)
Touche but I don't read Glamor :lol: And that guy with the Viper sounds like an assclown.

I think that She feels bad about it because she was chosen more or less on an image the media wanted to portray of the All American girl. Which is totally understandable because that's what they will ALWAYS do. She was more or less just a token they could use to control our thoughts of the war. I mean when the story first broke it was like. Oh no one of ours girls is caught!!! She comese back and it's like Awwww poor little bruised Jessica, then she comes over the top with "the Truth" and it sort of goes in all sorts of other directions. But as soon as a POW ampute comes back from Iraq they'll be like Jessica who? I personally don't belive in any heros except maybe Batman ohh oh oh or ShadowHawk.

It's like we're jacked in the Matrix Man!!! A systematic manipulation of information to sway public opinion. In Summary the mews is like a blood sucking leech, Guy's with Vipers are Assclowns, Jessica is still kind of cute, and the Gov't can kiss my (buttermilk bisquits).
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

Superman is my hero, batman is an ass wookie.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

:rofl: @ Ass wookie, that was refressing.

Batman is cool, but my hero is ShadowHawk, See he's kind of like Batman but instead of (playing house) with commisioner Gorden he breaks the criminals back so they live in agonizing pain. Also he didn't lose his parents to the Joker. A group of thugs injected him with AIDS and dies an agonizing death or something. Created by Tod Mcfarlane the same time as Spawn... another awesome Hero.

Jessica Lynch needs to touch a glowing meteor or something so she can gain some powers or something. She's not Batgirl or Wonderwoman, Cheetara or nothing. Although I must restate my position on Tights and a cape
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

I don't know about the glowing meteor have you been watching Smallville? The people that get powers from the meteor rocks all wind up in Mental Hospitals in Metropolis.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Actually I haven't, I got really depressed and upset with Superhero shows when they cancelled this lovely specimine of hotness.

Image<<<Theoretical representation of the futre Mrs. Gunna
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

You should check it out , I think you would like Lana (Kristin Kreuk).
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

I figured since we got on the subject of the war, and since I was printing it off for my Mother in law. You should check out this website : http://www.thefinalrollcall.us/

It's a list of all the soldiers that were killed over there , they also have POW-MIA lists, and yes Princess Lynch is on the MIA list.