Doesn't this just suck???

Anything interesting been happening around you? Anything in world news that you find interesting? Share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Doesn't this just suck???

Post by BigGunna »

I hate to burst your bubble.

But THE UNIVERSE IS ROUND

You may disagree. But remember the earth used to be flat.
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

They'll need to show me hard evidence before I'll believe it.
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

I deffinatly belive the universe is finite. I wonder what happens when you reach the end...like Jim Carrey in that movie where he gets video taped all the time and lives in that big bubble thing. When he finally hits the cloud painted walls.

I tend to think of the universe as a mold. You have this big empty space, then something happens and this little disturbance happens...from there the mold spreads and grows, expanding in 3D out into the universe. As time goes by centrifical force pushes the outer planets outward...and thoughs planets gravitational fields mix nearby escaped particles together forming new astroids to new moons to new planets and so and and so forth.

I havn't a theory yet on how new stars are born.....but I'm guessing its not something the universe shits out every day.

As far as the earth goes, allthough never flat =P
its kinnda interesting to think of it without any water. I'd look a lot like that jagged 'ol astroid from Armaggedeon.

Now...Anyone else with me when I say, I'm petitioning for the universe to become football shaped...I don't much like soccer.