LOOKIE HERE!

Anything interesting been happening around you? Anything in world news that you find interesting? Share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

In other news todays err.... Yesterdays BBQ has inspired yet another catcy tune. Stop me if you've heard this one *ehem*

I...

Want...

My....

Babyback babyback babyback backyback babyback, Chilli's Babyback ribs

BBQ SAUCE
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

you're an ass

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

lol, no....that's just his charm :-)
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

RoRo wrote:lol, no....that's just his charm :-)
Awwwwwww how sweet. :oops: Call me charming, Call me dashing, Just call me before you come over. Ro gets....

ImageThe all cuddly and cutesy WhaddupNow pose
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

psh...
you must have no clue what it's like to hve all the managers that depend on/like you just HAFTA leave, leaving you with some douche bag who i having a bad day and wants to take you OFF THE FLOOR (menaing can't serve anymore, no more $500 dollars a week) b/c you had to have one thing comp'ed (taken off of a guest's check) b/c THE KITCHEN screwed up the order. To add insult to injury, they put me back on as a HOSTESS! My own cousin could host and be good at it, that's how easy and mindless that job is. (I think only like, one other active person on this board knows who my cousin is..)
I'll give you your bbq sauce...you bet i will.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Aww, thanks Bigguna!! I feel all warm and cuddly now :-) I guess getting a hug from you wasn't as bad as I thought ;-)
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown