Nice shoootin......

Anything interesting been happening around you? Anything in world news that you find interesting? Share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Nice shoootin......

Post by BigGunna »

Ah yes as a member of the Bush is a complete F***ing tard organization I find it funny as all hell that he tried to give Saddam an ultimatum. Leave Iraq in 48 hrs or else. Now Saddam is also a big F*cker but who would leave a land that when they are an emprorer. It didn't work with Hirihito...Until he lost more than half of his force, and Arrafat needed a couple of days of starvation and a submachine gun to his head.Yawn :needcoffee: ... so we're bombing some impovirished country because they're a pain in the butt for us....What else is new

So now we're at code ORANGE+, XL, with f*cking pink sprinkles on top Who thought of this politically correct nonsence for a terror alert green,blue,yellow,orange and red. Like It should make me think of grabbing a bowl of lucky charms when we might get hit with a dirty uranium shell. Bring back the Defcon 5 alerts, much more sinister and unforgiving.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Starting at 8:00PM EST the war will begin if Saddam does not leave. Here was an article that I hope will quickly sum up what will happen in the war.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... fection_dc

It looks like 17 soldiers gave up already, hopefully many more will follow. If Saddam's entire army gives up without much of a fight it will make this operation run a lot smoother and get it over much quicker so that we can get him out, and get our forces back. I think the best part of that article was the fliers that the US and British aircraft were dropping on the Iraq forces.

BTW Eric, I believe Defcon 1 - 5 are still around but they wanted to make it easier for people to know how serious it was by representing it by colors. Think about it...unless you knew which was worse, who would know if we were ready for attacks or if we were safe at Defcon 1? With color codes we've always been taught that green is safe and red is not, so...I think that's probably why they went with the colors.

Although.......I may be wrong. ;)
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

colors WTF?! well things are a lot different on the inside I guess yeah I'm pretty sure Defcon is still around and in actual use this color system your talking about is just for you dumb civilians, here in the Navy we have Threatcon readyness condition, A=Good E=were screwed right here right now
each base has its own threatcon level
after 9/11 (while I was in Boot) we dropped strait down to a D
hit C about 3 months later and finnaly hit B like 8 months later, we havn't gone up to A yet a year and a half later
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world