President Bush

Anything interesting been happening around you? Anything in world news that you find interesting? Share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

President Bush

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Fellow members,
I have a few words to say about our fearless leader. No, I don't mean Todd who works at the 7-11 down the street form me, even though he is pretty cool.

1) It is President Bush! Not Dictator Bush.
If I hear another soul refer to him as that, I will eat you first born children, no joke all I need is mustard and salt.

2) He is the President. Not Gore!!! If I hear another bleeding heart Liberal wine about how Gore won, I will burn down the rain forest, and make you eat a donkey.

3) He is our President, so respect him, or until a new president may be elected.
If I hear another non educated person who doesn't vote criticize him. I will personally fly a 737 into your out house while you are listing to Kid Rock and using the Sears Catalog at wiping paper.

4) If I find out one of you are the protesters, who are the ones raging war on your own country, I will use the freedom of speech that you all take for granted and protest right in front of your house as a war supporter. P.S I will be naked...

5) If you are a voter and you have a degree from Yale and Harvard and you vote, then you have the right to bitch.

A) If you are Shawn's parents, you have the right to bitch all you want. I will never mess with you all.

B) If you seriously thought I would give 4 forms of immunity, then you need to be beat over the head with a Saga Dream Cast. Only those who are educated, Military and Shawn's parents. This also doesn't include N.J.R.O.T.C, you need to shut up if your still in High School. (Except) Luis Gomez

6) Lets try to stop rocking the boat and get along, and if we cant then. I will burn your IHOP of the month card and urinate all over your Denny's discount card. I will then kill you, and blow up the world. (Except) Avril and I.

7) So I want to know how is everyone doing, how is the weather, does anyone know when the next snow storm is? Well I better go pick a flower and write some poems. If you don't like that, then I will strangle all the pandas in the zoo. Ah, flowers are nice.

8) The final rule, you are more then welcome to post what you think about my post, but to warn you. I will ignore you, because I know I'm right and your wrong, and if you want to debate call me at 1800- die-fukr. If you really want to debate, come over I dare you! Try and debate against a person who is going to be president in 2036. If you lose, then I will kill you, and eat your gummy worms.

-MR.STRIKER: The one who back washed the wine on Jesus' chest.
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Ahh yes many valid points, but I am a strong supporter of the
BUSH IS A TOTAL F*IN MORON consiousness

Politics aside of course If I were in the military I would have to respect him in the chain of command... but I'm not :P

I'm an independant and voted for Gore, but would have voted for MCain :P

I'm all for war (read Maciavelli's and also Sun Tzu's Art of War) It might even boots our shitty economy. But seriously what the Fuck are we going to do to Iraq? Bomb them even further into the stone age? No repeats of deasert storm here. If we are pushed into a war because of Saddam's trikery there will be an alliance of sorts between all the nations that feel oppressed by the American way. North Korea, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, possibly China and without UN backing we are shit out of luck. :P
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I don't believe in getting into a war to boost the economy, or even to prove a point and correct a mistake that your father could not fix. With that said if we are going to war to protect ourselves and others then I'm for going in and doing what is necessary. If we are going in just to fix the first Bush's mistake since he could not fix it I'm very against the war.

I don't like that fact that I have many friend in the military that are going off to fight the war, but as long as what they are doing is for the betterment of our country and the world as a whole, then their work and effort at fighting this war would not be in vain, I just don't want them to go off and risk it all just because people try to prove points, and such.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Well shit, a little naive aren't we. I'd agree with you to the extent that war is never the first option... but the natures of war never really were "for the good of mankind" that was just a bonus. WWII wasn't about the jewish internment, that was more like "oh shit we found out that they were slaughtering people so that makes us feel better. We made the right decision."

So we are not the Ancient Roman's or Spanish/British Armada's circa 15-1700's trying to rule the earth . But every war is started to prove a point. Mostly it all goes back to Economy, Government and Power struggles. Take for example the "War on Terror" which realy hasn't accomplished much but making our society even more high-strung, more volitile than before. We wasted over 100 1/4 million dollar bombs to blow up caves for christ sake.... It always boils down to who has the power and who will have the power afterword.

Just my opinion on your statement.
but as long as what they are doing is for the betterment of our country and the world as a whole, then their work and effort at fighting this war would not be in vain, I just don't want them to go off and risk it all just because people try to prove points, and such..
Until we band together as a world nation and fight the aliens who want to destroy our very existance like in Independance Day War will always be made for ideolistic and material things. Never for the forces of good and all that comic book hero stuff.

Just remember we gave Iraq the guns and shells, Saddam was our freind. And now he's almost too powerfull (or sneaky) for us to control. It's a game of chess, only played with real pawns (some of our freinds).

-"It's (the mafia) not like the Army....the Army is when some guy you don't know sends you out to whack another guy you don't know"-Pachino
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

I just think saddam needs to be killed!

:twisted:

People Who need to die:

1) Saddam
2) Bin Laudin
3) Nelson Mendela
4) The N. Korea dude
5) Mr. Rodgers (To Late, the CIA already took him out)
Jen
Troll
Troll

Post by Jen »

Mr. Rogers, though creepy in his sweaters, was at one point in every child's life "neat", especially because he fed the fish in the fishbowl!

Second, I voted for Bush, and personally I don't think many people would have been equipped or well prepared to walk the country head on into battle with anyone.

I'm neither Harvard nor Yale schooled, but I don't think I am a fucking idiot either.

Just my pennies -

Jen
That Joan of Arc is one tasty piece of bitch.
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Jen,
I would like it if you could watch the mouth! I voted Bush too, but I was sixteen and I voted 3 times, I like that guy a lot. I agree with you.

-MR.STRIKER; Been a fan of Chumbawamba: since 1997
Jen
Troll
Troll

Post by Jen »

Watch the mouth.. sheesh, if you want, I'll just leave... :(
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

I just ment, in the public area. I just dont want anyone to be offended.
Jen
Troll
Troll

Post by Jen »

Picky Picky Picky Picky
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

It is all for the good of this board thats why I'm picky!
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by TitanicMustSink »

Ok, I wasn't going to get invalved in this, but I have to say something.

MR.STRIKER, I think it is kewl that you are sticking up for Buzz's forum and all, tring to keep the public area clean, cause, like you said, we don't want anyone offended. But coming from you it is a little hipacritical (yes, I can't spell, no, I don't use spell check) I mean, you should go back and read what you first wrote, talking about burning the rain forest, certain people could find that offenfive, or talk about eating peoples first born, which could be talken PERSONALY offenfive, in fact, that is somthing that I would take offenfivly.

I just had to say somthing, and if I am missing something, some joke you two have going on, the I beg my pardon, and by all means, disreagard this post,

Me and J.
Person 1: Damn it! I just burnt myself with my cigar?

Person 2: Was it lit?
Jen
Troll
Troll

Post by Jen »

TMS,

(Not Texas Motor Speedway)

Travis wants to be my bitch. That is really all. He can't control me, and he's afraid I am even more to be feared than he. And he loves me dearly.

So, yeah he's a sick mofo, but nothing he has said yet would or could offend ME...., he aint too posh.

But thanks for sticking up for your beliefs! Down with crazy folks!
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Ok, I wasn't going to get invalved in this, but I have to say something.

MR.STRIKER, I think it is kewl that you are sticking up for Buzz's forum and all, tring to keep the public area clean, cause, like you said, we don't want anyone offended. But coming from you it is a little hipacritical (yes, I can't spell, no, I don't use spell check) I mean, you should go back and read what you first wrote, talking about burning the rain forest, certain people could find that offenfive, or talk about eating peoples first born, which could be talken PERSONALY offenfive, in fact, that is somthing that I would take offenfivly.

I just had to say somthing, and if I am missing something, some joke you two have going on, the I beg my pardon, and by all means, disreagard this post,

Me and J.

All of lifes questions can be answered in the eyez of your child.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" !!!BOMB!!!
Ok, I guess you don't even remember for a sec who I am, I was the one to give birth to Buzzman. I don't post sick stuff anymore in the public side, I toned it down a lot. You don't have the athority to tell me off, I have no problem with you, and I don't want you to have an un-healthy problem with me. To Jen! I'm know ones "Female dog"

-MR.STRIKER; Laughing while watching the movie Titanic: since 1998
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

With how heated this is getting I am tempted to lock this topic but before we resort to such a measure I figure a standard approach would be better.

First off Striker is correct no cussing. Granted I had to read through all the posts twice to find a curse word so I'd say your doing not bad. That or my sight is going...

Second please keep such private matters private. I myself am not interested in anyone fighting with a girl for control. Which is what I see.

Third It is the job of the moderators to take care of the site. As it stands Striker is a moderator. So please do not give him flack. If you have a problem with him send a PM to myself or Buzzman and we will make sure it is addressed.

As for correcting posts please use the blue cards and we, the moderators, will take care of it. Sorry for going off a bit but things were getting unnecessarly out of hand.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted: