Like Twisted movies?

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

Tessababes
Active Listener
Active Listener

Like Twisted movies?

Post by Tessababes »

Check out the movie "Twisted" with Ashley Judd, Andy Gracia and Samuel L. Jackson.
Another awesome movie is Secret Window with Johnny Depp (WOW!)

Talk about twisted, and intense. Like reading a book, wanting to know who it is but leading you to the wrong conclusion.
Last edited by Tessababes on Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you"

"Whatever I face, God is with me"

"Girl, recognize game before game recognizes you!!"-Chingy

"Hey dont hate the player, hate the game!!"- Will Smith and Tessa!!
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

Know what movie is twisted? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It is AWWWEESSOMMEE. Seceret window reminded me of something i have seen before, i wasn't impressed with the plot but Jonny Depp is ALWAYS a good actor. Twisted i was satisfied with.. It threw me around as well.. Good movie
TahoeJazzLover
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by TahoeJazzLover »

I'm surprised you liked "Eternal Sunshine"... I actually had to walk out because it seemed to me like a bad acid trip on the big screen.

Of course, maybe if I had stayed with it I would have figured out it was done in reverse, which totally would have helped.
The greatest thing that you will ever learn
is just to love, and be loved in return.
-Nature Boy Eden/Ahbez
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Samuel L. Jackson is the killer. Now there is no point to wasting your money on trash like that. If you want to see a good movie, then I suggest you rent Staying alive. Frank Stallone is the man in that.
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
Venus de Tahoe
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Venus de Tahoe »

Secret Window was a piece of crap, if Travis hadn't have gotten us in for free, I would have never seen it. Up until the last 15 minutes, the movie was completely mind-numbingly pointless. And the end wasn't even that good. It simply explained what happened. Woo hoo, he had a multiple personality disorder. I was expecting something interesting that actually had to do with the window indicated by the movie title.

The best line from the movie was:
"I want a cigarette...I'm gonna have a cigarette and I'm going to smoke the shit out of it...then I'm going to get another pack and smoke the shit out of that one too..."

Stephen King is seriosuly running out of ideas.
"For my next book, a couple is being attacked by a lamp monster! Wraa!"
"Nothing's gonna change my world."