Starsky and Hutch

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Starsky and Hutch

Post by BigGunna »

I didn't really know what to expect. I never seen the TV show but it kind of fell short on my expectations, which doesn't say much. I just thought the Owen Wilson,Ben Stiller colaboration would be a nice touch, and It has some good comedy moments but they're few and far between. The rest of it is ok, more of a time waster. I forgot most of it already save for Carmen Electra kissing Amy Smart. Also any time the Red White/Grand Tourino shows up. Then there was that one interogation with a playboy bunny that pissed me off. I didn't notice that this was a PG-13 movie until that crap showed up.

It seems like allot of the jokes are for the people that watched the series religiously. There were times people would laugh and I'm thinking "that wasn't funny WTF". Even the stupid let's get a Cameo of the old guys reprising their roles was just lame.

I don't know what it was but this movie was unsatisfying.Sort of like the whole scene nowaday. The whole idea that if we can't make a trilogy well do an ommage to old crusty material... say TV sitcoms past their prime. Unless they made a McGuyver movie, that would be sweet.
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

I haven't seen it yet but I would be willing to support your more for the people who used to watch the show originally. The movie has never really even played on my temptations much. I'll probly just rent it.

On a posistive side note: McGuyver would be an awesome movie! Hell they should just start making new episodes of the show again! Ohhh and if you get Spike TV they show McGuyver reruns!
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted: