Anime

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Anime

Post by TitanicMustSink »

I wasn't sure where to put this, guess I could have put it under movies and TV, but oh well....

Ok, I have decided to just admite it and get it over with, I have fallen into anime, well at least I'm falling. I liked a few shows a couple years back, but once so much started coming out, I just stopped watching it all, hated it even. But now, especally on the nights where sleep doesn't not come so easy, I have began to relize that some of these shows aren't that bad. Starting to really get interested in "Cowboy Beebob" but I actally try to sleep at night, so only watch it every so often.

Well, lets see, point, point, I know I have a point, aww yes, my question, sense I do believe there are quite a few people here who like amine, I was wondering what you could all suggest, what you watch, play, whatever. Anything, just leave the suggestions here, please and thank you, :D
Person 1: Damn it! I just burnt myself with my cigar?

Person 2: Was it lit?
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I Don't get into the whole cosplay thing but I like the feature films...

Akira, Perfect Blue, Ghost in the Shell ...and that one weird movie we watched in High School where Nagasaki was nuked and the kids head starts bleeding and his hair starts falling out.

Series
Initial D, GTO, Voltron,Speed Racer, DBZ, Gundam,Cowboy Beebop, Big O
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I never got much into Anime since I never knew many friends that were into it or owned any videos excluding Liz VB. If any of my friends were into this then they didn't share. :p

Any who, In these past 4 years I've been exposed to a few Anime's and I think when I actually have some money, stop snickering Eric, I might start collecting some of these movies.

Overall I've liked every Anime that I've seen...then again I've only seen 4. :p
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

hmm Hellsing, descendants of darkness, wies cruz, Utena, Fushigi Yugii, anything that was made by CLAMP, FLCL <---brilliant,

and all of you should watch "X", it kicked so much ass everyone anime fan or not needs to see it OMG and Weee style its good, kicks more ass than a device that converts heat strait to electricity...
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
Schwez
Troll
Troll

Post by Schwez »

well i just replied to the akira post and i must say if you have never seen the VHD(Vampire Hunter D) movies watch those there are 2 and they are AWSOME. also ninja scroll rocks Jubie is the shit. and hmm lets see Spriggan and Armatige the third are good too. i did watch Jhin Ron and that was just a F***ed up movie with a few good twists and turns but is rather slow IMO. OH yea and Ghost in the Shell is the shit too!!