Haggard

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Haggard

Post by dementiastar »

i think buzz is the only other person on the board that has seen this, but Haggard (Bam Margera's latest independant film) is frunking hilarious.
Sick humor, good plot, lots of four letter words and stuff that...ah hell, yo all just need to go buy it (b/c that's the only way to see it) from a skateshop somewhere (b/c those are the only places they sell it) and laugh till you can't anymore.
*Ryan Dunn jerks off to his own ass in it, for an example of sick humor*

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

I personally have never even heard of any of it...
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by MCmasters_girl »

This sounds like something my little brother would watch. I'm sure I'll hear about it soon.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I had never heard of it until Kera and Andrea asked to come over and watch it with me before I left. I found it pretty funny as it reminded me of times with my friends where we were weird and crazy like that.

Unfortunately Kera is right that you probably won't be able to find this anywhere else but a skate shop so if you don't have the dough, ask around to see if any of your friends, especially skaters, have this movie. It's worth a watch.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

i got mine from fairmans.com...the only place that hasn't jacked up the price..but I'm obsessive and I need what I want right now, I was willing to shell 30-something ($15 for s+H) to have it two-dayed to me.
it's only like...$25, so I suggest if you're interested, go out and get it before scenes and features get dropped and cut, as happens to Bam's films when put into mass-production. It sucks.
It's just one of those movies you can somewhow...relate to; on a more exagerated level.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

I actually at first didn't like this one but then i found myself wanting to watch it again and again. It has some twisted scenes in it but the acting is hard to take serious. I would give it an 8 on a scale of 1-10. I want to own it
~Ann