Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

MCmasters_girl
Active Listener
Active Listener

Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines

Post by MCmasters_girl »

This movie was AWESOME!!! I recommend that everyone go out and see it, if you haven't already. I have to give Kristanna Loken props for kicking the living crap out of Arnold.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Heh, I totally forgot to post when I saw this movie the night before during a sneak preview...maybe it was because it was the fact that my 4th of July weekend started the next day. :p

I have to agree with Dedi here, this movie was pretty damn pimp. I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to getting some time to go see it again with my Dad.

A bit of interesting information for ya about the movie. The scene where Arnold crashes through the building while holding onto the massive crane was paid by him. The scene was going to get cut due to finances, and Arnold liked it so much that he paid the $1.7 million to have it made. It was a really cool scene and am glad it was in the movie. Too bad on the first take he smacked into a board that they said wasn't there. :oops:
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

I actually saw this movie with Buzz so the fact that it didn't make the boards at all till now is kinda sad espically since I liked it as well. Its pretty awesome. Whats next ya think? T4: Armagedon?

Anys definitely go check this movie out!
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Yeah...it was pretty good I have to admit..even though I wasn't interetsted in seeing it at all when I first heard about it. Still, I'm glad I went with my bro and saw it. I was kinda dissapointed with the ending though...I guess we'll see what they do with it next...
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown