Darkness Falls

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Darkness Falls

Post by Flamebo »

If anyone else has actually seen this movie, back me up....

This movie ROCKS!@# short and simple its about...

The Tooth Fairy!

Yay! Everyone's favorite prissy pink cavity monger is back in this delightful film full of wonder, magic, and of course....

Murder and bloodshed! YAY!

If you ever wanted to see the tooth fairy cracked out and killin peeps this is the movie for you!

Just remember - Don't peek! And never turn out the lights...
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Sorry Bob! I hated this movie, i thought it was a peice of S***! Why don't they make a movie were Santa is the killer "oh wait" they did, its call Silent Night deadly night! and that movie was a peice of S*** flop! Maybe I need to drink yager and watch it again! Any ideas who i could drink yager with and watch this movie??? ::Cough:: "BOB"
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

Jack Frost was a cool wannabe horror movie. Go killer snowman! Come on who can beat a snowman raping a chick in their movie! That just rocked!
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
XStatic4
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

Post by XStatic4 »

Darkness Falls...heh heh.

All I can say is read the damn book. Book is much better and tells a shitload more.
  • Like:
    The reason why Ray hated Jake and fought with him.
    The son of the cop's real feelings towards his father
    Caitlin's feelings toward Jake
Not to mention, it tells the story of why Matilda Dixon was lynched in the first place.

Darkness Falls = Good film shots and angles; left important things out; and was way too short.

But if you ever see a scary movie in Vallejo, you don't even have to watch the movie for entertainment. There was a part in the movie when the Mom grabs young Jake as he's in the bathroom, and since I watched the making of it the nite before I saw it and knew the best way to scare someone is when they don't see it coming, I decided to belt out a scream at that exact moment.
For the next 5 minutes, people laughed at themselves, called me a 'kah-razy white girl', and went back to the movie.

I did it 2 more times before the movie was over. :twisted:
*Why does every guy relate sex to a theme park attraction?*
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

This movie did suck. I was really dissappointed at the actual content of it.
Although I haven't read the book, I would be more likely to now since i can see how bad Hollywood has, yet again, failed to grasp the concept of novel-to-film. I won't name any specific movies for example *HAcK! Queen of the Damned*, but I'm giving up on book to film movies. they usualy turn out to be really...lacking in the worst ways.

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."