House of 1000 Corpses

Are you a movie junkie? Do you know every line from your favorite movies? Come on in and share with us!

Moderator: Super Moderator

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

House of 1000 Corpses

Post by MR.STRIKER »

In "House of 1000 Corpses", two young couples take a misguided tour onto the back roads of America in search of a local legend known as Dr. Satan. Lost and stranded, they are set upon by a bizarre family of psychotics. Murder, cannibalism and satanic rituals are just a few of the 1000+ horrors that await.
What's funny about this movie, is that I saw the trailer for this movie during the grand opening of the Blair Witch Project all the way back in the summer of 1998. 5 damn years for this movie to come out. I cant wait to see this movie, I think this could be the a new horror movie, that generations to come will still talk about. I'm going to see this movie ASAP, and there better be death and pain in this movie, or I will kick myself in the ass for writing this post.
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I havent seen it but people get iviserated in the movie. Plus it has Rob Zombie which is cool.
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

it doesn't just have rob zombie, mr zombie made the movie
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Nope Grant, its Mr.Zombie's movie, but he also has a small part in it. Mike and I went to the movies today to go see it, and guess what?
Its not playing up here. I'm so pist off, I'm about to kill someone.
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
XStatic4
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

Post by XStatic4 »

Ok boys, sorry to ruin your fun and anticipation, but I watched the movie last nite.
All I can say is that Mr. Zombie should make music only. This movie SUCKED. The only funny things about it:

*Zombie's wife/girlfriend/whatever was in it playing a sadistically stereotyped dumb blonde type
*Myrtle from the movie The Great Gatsby played the evil mom.
*Mr. Spaulding, the carnival owner, was hilarious as well as crude

Other than that, the movie was unstructured, you lost track of it, and all you saw was gore. Bad gore. Wasn't even interesting.

Thankfully, my friend Nick downloaded it from the internet, so I didn't spend eight bucks to sit there in a theatre watch it. All those who disagree with me can feel welcome to write back, because I don't even want to debate on this movie. Zombie needs to watch a few good gore movies before making another one. Sorry guys. But wait and download it, or expect to be disappointed. :<>
*Why does every guy relate sex to a theme park attraction?*
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

Well, I just finished watching it, rented the DVD.
I recommend this movie IF.....

you like bloody nekkid, tied up chicks getting stabbed.
Travis you should love it, wave at the babies in a jar for me.

But me? I'm not really into the whole you watch the whole damn movie and never see the hot chicks tits exept for this one scene were you can barly make um out cause its weird ass camara lens.

erK