music from overseas...

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

music from overseas...

Post by dementiastar »

I was torn between posting this here and in music (buzz...you can move it if you want)
but I was browsing a site with the music of people trynna get recognized and stumbled across Shawn Kellner, a kid in the army reserves in Kuwait (his bio tells it better than me, tho... :D ) whose music if pretty much a first hand expression of what he's dealt with since 9/11.
The quality is fair, but I figure some of you might wanna give it a listen.
http://www.purevolume.com/shawnkellner/music

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I tried to listen to it a few times, and after my initial recation. I still think it was pretty (lame) . The bio was pretty (weak) too blah blah blah touch what it is to be human blah blah. The Gunna wasn't feeling it. Yeah yeah... Stone the Communist.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

The Music forum is open to all visitors, but as most of my site, I only allow registered users to post. I think this public section allows guest posting, but that's probably limited.

So yeah, moved to Music. :)
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03