Janet- Did she or didn't she?

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Janet- Did she or didn't she?

Post by Flamebo »

Vote-
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

You can tell it was a planned stunt because Justen did something that to the top before he pulled. A release mechnisim of some kind?
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

It totally was intentional.

You don't have a nipple cover on if you don't plan to expose. If it had been nipple that we had seen then maybe, but with protection like that, it was planned.

What thdy did was wrong and has screwed both of them as well as MTV. Unless some serious ass kissing is done MTV will no longer host the Superbowl halftime show.

NOTE: In a bad mood to start so this may be a little harsh.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I'm so pissed I didn't get to see that, I mean come on... Janet Jackson

But it could have been intentional. I'm sure they both just need some media attention at the moment. Just like the whole Brittney marrying some dude in Vegas thing.

I don't think it screwed them because they are in the minds of viewers everywhere at the moment. I don't see whats so horribly wrong with it that everyone needs to appologize. It's just a little flash of skin. The SuperBowl team appologized,MTV appologized, Janet appologized. I haven't heard about JT or whatever the hell he calls himself, but I would think he would appologize.Unless he wants a fresh [Bunny ears] Bad Boy image [/Bunny ears].
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

When I said screwed I meant they screwed over MTV. Unless something gets worked out MTV won't be doing the superbowls anymore, which in my opinion, sucks. I like those halftime shows.

With regards to their personal careers, sure, it probably harmed and helped it both at the same time. It just angers me that people are so LAME that they have to do something radical to get a response.

I blame society in general for letting everything get so out of whack. We focus everything on sex, Sex, SEX!!! That everyone knows that "Sex sells." That totally blows that as long as you have guys and girls reaching down their pants wishing to see a little nipple society will spiral downward into something shitty.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

Fag!@#

But really...screw MTV anyhow...they suck! How many of you watched Superbowl? How many of you liked the crappy halftime show? Now look at the people that DID watch Superbowl....how many of them liked the crappy halftime show?

My point? Most of the people that actually like football and love superbowl sunday arnt the pansy ass punks that watch MTV. So screw ya'll, all ya'll, I'm goin home and listining to some good music, not teenage "pop".....fags.

A damn halftime show should focus on CHEERLEADERS making provocative gestures, and letting that tootsie roll....not some song and dance. If I did a halftime show for superbowl, it'd start with insane pirotechnics, then you'd have Metallica bust out, while a large amount of cheerleaders from differant teams roll their asses. Following that I'd bring some military guys out onto the field to tell everyone how much they love this country. Then badda-boom, you roll out the American Flag, make Metallica play a patriotic song, focus cameras on cheerleader cleavage while they arch their shoulders back and salute the flag. More shit blows up at the end of the song....Metallica then plays one more song, cheerleaders roll their shit, and we end with flashbangs that nearly blind the whole audiance.........now, whos ready for the second half of some football baby!@?@

Eric

EDIT: oh ya, I'd like to see anyone say thats not wholesome AMERICAN entertainment!