Breaking Benjamin

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Breaking Benjamin

Post by Flamebo »

Anyone heard of these guys? Their CD is kinnda cool.

My fav song is "Home", best part is the Wizard of Oz referance.
Andrea
Active Listener
Active Listener

Post by Andrea »

Well hey no one replied to this and it has been here for a while but Yes I have heard and seen Breakin Benjamins live. There newest hit that people might recognize if anyone wants to hear is "cold".. They sound great on CD but when I saw them live it was very bad (singing) but anyhow maybe he was sick or something. I'd still buy the CD.
MaudDib125
Forum Activist - Go you!
Forum Activist - Go you!

Post by MaudDib125 »

I've heard a few of their songs and I gotta say I like em. I haven't heard many live cuts of their songs to confirm nor deny Andrea's comment but hey maybe they just aren't a concert band. I know Crazy Town sucked in concert but I still like their CD.
Being driven slowly insane... One moment at a time. :twisted:
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

I have their first CD, not their new one. If you want to check out some good tracks, look for the first six songs on their first CD: I Wish I May, Medicate, Natural Life, Next To Nothing, and especially their two singes, Skin and Polyamorous.

I like their new single, Cold, but haven't heard anything else from the new album yet.

Good band.
stand tall, stand proud
every beginning is breaking it's promise
i'm having trouble just finding some soul in this town