how about TaTu?

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

how about TaTu?

Post by dementiastar »

Now, i'm not much for shaking my gelatinous booty to popish music, but those Tatu girls are hot in their own russian skat-girl way.
Maybe a bit more skin and videos where they're not ALWAYS running from something. (but the scenes atop the big rig [not gonna get us video] were pretty bad ass.)
it's cool to think that a lesbian couple made it big. too bad the relationshit won't last. They're famous now afterall.
But the world's hottest bisexual will always be Angelina Jolie. *drools*
and she's single again. :evil: MUH HAHAHA!

BI-sexually aroused-
Dementia

"I am allowed to sexually harass my boss."

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Mos Deffy! Not a fan of the european techno stuff but I like cinematic quality on top of the big rig in the snow clutching each other "no your not gonna get us"
I'm patrial to the brunette myself.
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Tatu is a fake band. They know hot sexy lesbian girls turn on American men. That is not what a real lesbian looks like, if you want to see what one looks like, just take a look at Shawn and I. There are no hot lesbian, just two chicks that want to appeal to the world, and sue MTV if they refuse to play their video due to discrimination. On top of all of that, those chicks have boyfriends! "YES BOYFRIENDS" I'm a complete geek, that lives off pop culture, and I know and see everything, you can down load their high school grades with the right software. What's is sad is that, as long as they touch themselves and kiss, they will be around for a long time to come.

Yes, I have heard their music and this is pure crap. It is a rip off of Fat Boy Slim and Crystal Method with a twist of RUN-DMC. Hey dementiastar, if you want to listen to the same music with the same type of people, then buy Bijork "I thinks that's how you spell it, who cares! she is from Iceland."
It is not the sound I think your attracted to, but more of the image they set. Its not bad to do that, hell I wouldn't listen to Avril Lavigne if she looked like Tipper Gore. Out of Travis' 5 stars, I give this album a * 1/2. Meaning I would rather be making out with a goat, while an Iraqi is baking cookies with my Mom, while watching Elmo saves Christmas.

-MR.STRIKER; Turning girls into digging TaTu: since April 9, 1995 @ 8:45 PM
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

O.O
sure thing, duder.

"Like I always say, there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's a 'me', though, if you jumble it up."
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

I actually was listening to TaTu before it did the crazy big hit craze in USA. I was visiting my regular message boards when someone posted a link to a movie that someone had made in tribute to one of their online friends passing away. TaTu's song "All the things she said" was played and from then on I was hooked, listened to it over and over again and in fact still do listen to them. MaudDib also agreed with me on this when he was at my house heard it.

I had not even seen the video until recently which kind of blew my mind. I do agree with you Travis that they are probably flaunting off to generate sales, and hey, why not. Sex sells in this day and age and if people want to pump them money because they get warm and tingly all over, power to TaTu. I personally would buy their CD because I liked their music not so much because of their looks and what they do.

I dunno, I like techno and I like the song, so I'm happy with that.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

well, all i can say is, real lesbians or fake, it doesn't really matter. one of them will publicly pull an Ann Heche and it will be all over. *tear*

Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

dementiastar wrote:one of them will publicly pull an Ann Heche and it will be all over. *tear*
Inform the not so informed what you mean by this.

Mainly me. :p
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
dementiastar
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by dementiastar »

lol.
Anne Heche was the chick that was dating Ellen deGeneres for a while, then decided one day she wasn't a lesbian anymore and left her for one of the macho-movie guys. (dun remember who tho.)
Nudes-a-poppin',
Dementia

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

I don't care, to me their music sucks, and I don't get off on rug munchers, as much as I do with good old up the 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O :twisted: :twisted:
This music sucks, there is one reason for why they suck and that is cause their Russian, and don't give me that other state B.S. Russia is Russia, just like Iowa is the same Piece of Shit Iowa. These chicks are lucky their not from Iowa, then I would create an Irish mob hit on the two of them.
Shawn,
Sex does sell, but not in this case, I wish these chicks will suffer the disapointment that Fieona Apple sufferd and soon to be Mondona when it comes towards their music, their jobs are as rare as a real hot lesbo now of days. I know all of my fans will be wondering why I'm so harsh tonight, well its cause I feel like crap and my life has been going so crappy lately, that I found out for sure that God is a female. This music sucks, and by listing to it will lower your IQ by 15 points, for most of you that 15 points can be used for fliping a burger, or spelling your name for your wail fair check. If you want good music that has a meaning then listen to Eric Clapton or E.L.O or the under rated Hall and Oates, and if you want to get on my real good side then listen to Nickel Creek. Sara is so hot, ahhhh Sara Watkins-Gerrard or Sara Watkins-Striker. ha ha ha A MRS. STRIKER, wouldn't that be weird? Then I will have a buddy to hang out in hell with me. Sorry to anyone that got offended by this post, it is almost in good fun.

-MR.STRIKER; Been telling girls that I'm gay, just to see if they want to turn me strait: since 1998
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Rolling Stone just came up with their artist of the year, and do you know who it was?
You guessed it!

Frank Stallon!
Jen
Troll
Troll

Post by Jen »

My artist of the year is none other than Buddy Jewel....!!!!!
That Joan of Arc is one tasty piece of bitch.
dancindanny
Troll
Troll

Hooray...

Post by dancindanny »

Travis, you rule for two reasons:

#1 You saw right through that fake image. Did you know T.A.T.u actually were signed in Russia with the promise that they would be able to leave there poverty stricken world? Well this lesbian trick worked. A few backs their producer told them to SHAVE THEIR EYEBROWS. Shows you what people will do for money.

#2 You guessed it...Frank Stallone
"Thank you very little"
DarksideZero
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by DarksideZero »

yep they have the exact same role in music as most of the stars do, marketing tool and thats about it

I thought some of it was kindaa kewl, when I listened to some of it in russian, but then I learned about how much marketing bullS*** the whole thing is
You're not your character class
You're not how much gil you have in the bank
You're not the airship you fly
You're not the contents of your item screen
You're not your fuggin' armor
You are the all fightin' all spellcasting heros of the world