TENACOUS - D

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

TENACOUS - D

Post by MR.STRIKER »

I bought this CD for $14.99, and let me tell you, it was a waste of money. This has more talking then music. Most of the stuff wasn't funny, I laughted at #19 thats about it. I don't recomend this to buy, rather to down load on http://www.kazaalite.com.
Out of my five stars, I give it a *. I wont even give them the web site to visit, cause if your smat enough to read this, then your not dumb enough to listen to
TENACOUS - D.
To warn you, this is dumber then dick and fart jokes.
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
dancindanny
Troll
Troll

DO NOT INSULT THE D

Post by dancindanny »

Travis I just previously posted about how much you rule. But you insulted the D.

First of all probably NONE of you know the history of Tenacious D and I really don't feel the need to educate you but give a go and think about this...

When was the last time you guys had Dave Grohl (that's right, the lead singer of that "really cool band half of you probably listen to" though he is a traitor to every genre of music ever but still a fantastic drummer) ASK to play on your album?

How about have WARREN FITZGERALD of The Vandals and Oingo Boingo ASK to play on your album? All you wanna-be "darker image" kids should pay attention to that. Oingo Boingo was Danny Elfman's band. You might know him as the man who scores every Tim Burton flick (even Pee Wee's Big Adventure).

And just to cover my own ass, I hate Nirvanna, that's not where I credit Dave Grohl as a good drummer, same goes for the Foo Fighters and his sessions with Queens of the Stone Age (forget that band too for a reason that runs deeper than the secrets and non-secrets of JHC)

Anyway, that's it...

Quote of the Post - "Danny...correcting your musical sins since 1985"
"Thank you very little"
Fvolfrine
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Fvolfrine »

I just bought the album a few weeks ago, love it, know every word on the album - best songs are Kielbasa, tribute, Fuck Her Gently, Wonderboy (my favorite), and Double Team.

Dude, you ate my fucking schnitzel!