Nickel Creek

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Nickel Creek

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Last month I was watching VH1 country music, and I came across this band named Nickel Creek, I caught it as, one of the lead singers named Sara Watking, had a solo in the song. Her voice was so beautiful, and the lyrics were so good, I cried right there. After seeing the video many times, I went out and baught the CD, the CD didn't have the song I was looking for, but I just got done listing to it, and her voice maked me tear up, and the lyrics have a meaning.. It is almost I like this girl a lot more than Avril.
If you like country/bluegrass music or if you just like music that sounds good, then listen or buy ths CD.
Out of 10 stars, I give this a * * * * * * * * stars.
Viset the web site, so you know who the next love of my life is! http://www.nickelcreek.com.
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
Buzzman25
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Buzzman25 »

Guess I'll have to check them out and see what my opinions on it are.

Maybe one day they will be able to be listed on the famous WhaddupNow.com site.
"This is at the bottom of every post" - 007Xtreme 3/23/03
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Actually, I have their self titled CD...it's very good. I especially like "the lighthouse song" and "when you come back down". Except the lighthouse song is really really sad, but it's really really good. They are really talented. If you really like them, Allison Krauss is the lady who produces their CDs, and she has a lot of good stuff. She's the one who sings "Down in the River to Pray" from O Brother, Where Art Thou?
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

That's so cool, that you have heard of them. I now have two albums, and the latest one is my favorite.
My favorite on the self titled album is "Reasons Why." I like every song that has Sara singing.
I think their band will go far, when it comes towards the Southern States, but foe us in Cali and Northern States. Its a bummer cause they are so talented.
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

[img] http://www.jigtime.com/pages/menickel_jpg.htm [/img]

ahhhh, there is my Sara, right in the middle.
She is going to be my first lady when I become President in 2036.
I just wanted for all my fans to see what Nickel Creek looks like, now I hope my fans are pleased.