Avril Lavigne

Like to listen to music? Does it soothe your soul? Let us know about the music you like and maybe expand the horizons of others!

Moderator: Super Moderator

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Travis, I hate to break it to ya, but he's got a very good point! Besides, she's looking for a Sk8ter Boi, not a wannabe president...your chances are slim to none...sorry dude....
I'm a skater boi, and I'm not a presidental wanabe. I will be the president 2036. This is what I'm going to do. Don't piss on my dream, and I will be with Avril. You all will see. She is the love of my life.

Sara,
Your d*** is glued to me.
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
XStatic4
Welcome the N0obie!
Welcome the N0obie!

Post by XStatic4 »

So that's why it's crooked! Jeez, Travis, you need to learn how to glue straight... :wink:
*Why does every guy relate sex to a theme park attraction?*
RoRo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by RoRo »

Hey, sorry about the mix-up...I ovbiously didn't pay much attention to your name...no hard feelings??
And Travis...all I have to say is...Keep dreaming!!
"If I had a star for everytime you brightened my day, I'd be holding the galaxy!" -Unknown
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

hmmm, dreams

Post by TitanicMustSink »

well, hey if your going to be with Avril Lavigne , and be presedent, does that mean that I can be with Legolas, and be whatever it is I wind up wanting to be. HEHE, JK. I thinks it's good that you have a dream, something to put your mind to, it may be a bit on the, obsessed sided, but hey, true love doesn't come in perfect pacages. :D

Oh yeah, I wanted to add something music like, you know, just to stay on the topic. I think Avril Lavigne is a pretty good singer, from what I have heard, I am not a much of a music person latly. Even though I am a female, so it doesn't matter really, but she has a pretty face. The really strange thing though is I usualy pay attention to teeth, and I never noticed anything wrong with hers. The thing with her though is I seem to get her mixed up with that, Michel Branch girl, every time I think Avril, I get the song that Michel sings, where she's like ridding on a trailer with a piono, anywho, but they don't really sound alike, and they don't look alike. Well, anyways,

Me and J.
Person 1: Damn it! I just burnt myself with my cigar?

Person 2: Was it lit?
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

Jamie,
Oh yeah, I wanted to add something music like, you know, just to stay on the topic. I think Avril Lavigne is a pretty good singer, from what I have heard, I am not a much of a music person latly. Even though I am a female, so it doesn't matter really, but she has a pretty face. The really strange thing though is I usualy pay attention to teeth, and I never noticed anything wrong with hers. The thing with her though is I seem to get her mixed up with that, Michel Branch girl, every time I think Avril, I get the song that Michel sings, where she's like ridding on a trailer with a piono, anywho, but they don't really sound alike, and they don't look alike. Well, anyways,

First off I would like to say thank you for the encouragement on my dreams. I may not marry Avril but I will be the President, but I can always hope that Avril, the hockey player/Singer song writer will be my wife, and we can have 9 kids, enough for a hockey team, and I pray that they all get drafted to the Chicago Black Hawks.

Second, you are getting Vennesa Carilton confused with Michelle Branch, Vanessa is the chick with the piano. I think both have a lot of tallent, but after Avril, Michelle is on my list to date. Michelle does everything when it comes towards her music, plus she is hot. Avril is all I would want but you know that chick does massive amounts of drinking, pot and coke.
I'm not dirty, its not like I do coke
-Avril, in this months Rolling Stone.

Was I the only one that saw how messed up she was at the Emmeys, When I marry her, she will have to quit all that. If I dated Michell, I would not have to worry about anything, because she is not looked at as a sex symbol. he he he he."All mine" :twisted:
As for Vannesa, well I will never date a budest, that has beef with Ireland. Those people that root for the British, those United Kingdom fuc**.

Ok, well there is the difference between all of them, and who I will date, and Jamie I hope you have dreams! If someone spits on them throw a brick throuhg their window.

MR.STRIKER; Been making my dates ware a tie and a wife beater: since 2002
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

HeHe, well I think my last most proves that I am out of the lop when it comes to music, I try to stay current, but end up fealing like an old women, one of the anyowing moms who trying to act kewl, but ened up make a fool of her self, you see them on T.V. alot.

As for dreams, I don't really have any, well, I don't really have any like set goals, keep my sanity, hehe, but no really real ones. That why I think it's great that you have one, cause it kinda sux to be without one.

Me and J.

MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

What does me and J stand for?
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

MR.STRIKER wrote:What does me and J stand for?
FYI Her and her baby Jersi
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

MR.STRIKER: yep BIGGUNNA, was right, I usto sigh everything just ME, but sense it's not really just me anymore, even when I am writing in, I decided to add her to it, sense she is part of everything I do.

Me and J.

sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

TitanicMustSink wrote:MR.STRIKER: yep BIGGUNNA, was right, I usto sigh everything just ME, but sense it's not really just me anymore, even when I am writing in, I decided to add her to it, sense she is part of everything I do.

Me and J.
hey girl ,i just wantted to say that she is part of everything u do but somethings she not (lol) well tell jersii that i say hi and uuugggggggg (lol) she very smart too grl.well hey sometime when i get money were going shopping for her k.
wel girly u kind still got the music down but u need to listin to my kind just joking girl well latter ~alisha~ :twisted: :lol: :)
sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

hey jaime on 8 mile u know the under ground shit my friend has it on a cd do u want to hae them oh on th ring if u watch it longer even know its done it shows what really happends to the littel girl ~ailsha~
TitanicMustSink
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

sexykiller187 wrote:hey jaime on 8 mile u know the under ground shit my friend has it on a cd do u want to hae them oh on th ring if u watch it longer even know its done it shows what really happends to the littel girl ~ailsha~
Do I want what?? I didn't get it, normaly I can make it out but I have no idea what you where tring to say.
About The Ring, I can't really watch it again, cause you had to take it back, but I am sure I will see it again some other time.

Me and J.

sexykiller187
Troll
Troll

Post by sexykiller187 »

what i was talking about it on 8 mile the every last song he ha it and u cant buy it in stores and i did nottake back the ring its still at my house but it's tiht i would tell u but then it would ruin the movi for everyone that did nt seen that part k