Its FOOTBALL season!

I dunno what to say here, I don't watch many sports but MR.STRIKER and MaudDib125 thought it would be fun.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Its FOOTBALL season!

Post by Flamebo »

Football Football Football!
Its that time of year again, when all eyes should focus away from the boobs and towards the tubes! Its time for Football!!

Join our good friend John Madden as he guides us through the wonderfull world of the monday night gridiron!

Its monday and the actions on ABC!

Green Bay vrs Kansas City 8:00pm EDT

BE THERE< BE THERE< BE THERE

Note: this adverisment has been provided by NEI, a Non-profit orginization that has no affiliation whatsoever with the ABC network or any of its affiliates. ABC has not endorsed this add, nor has John Madden. All compaints should be addressed to our Public service department at 1-800-FUC-KOFF. ABC, John Madden, and NEI are all registered trademarks in Hell and as so should not be copied otherwise you'll die.
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

BTW- cause there was a big pre-season argument over it...I'd just like to add that even though it was only an exibition game...

THE 49ERS BEAT THE RAIDERS again this year!@#

Granted it was a close game in the closing quarter and the final play of the game came down to a boggled snap....

yall SUCK!

erK
Flamebo
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by Flamebo »

Ahhhhh....Yes, yes the 49ers got whooped on by the Chargers this last weekend...I know...I was there!

Had 11th Row Tickets in front of drunk hucklers who spilled beer on Kenny! Was tons of fun. Watched the 9ers get trounced, but were real, real close to the Charger Girls bouncing around and doing the tootsie roll! Now that is quality family entertainment!!!