NBA Playoffs!

I dunno what to say here, I don't watch many sports but MR.STRIKER and MaudDib125 thought it would be fun.

Moderators: Super Moderator, Moderators

BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

It may be a little late but there's a TEXAS style showdown... Mavs Vs Spurs for the Semi finals
Ha ha ha, I told you the Lakers were going to lose, now Shaq cango home and screw Kobe. Do you know what you call 15 guys watching the NBA Championships? The Lakers!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What do you call 15 girls watching the NBA Championships? The QUEENS. :P

*puts hands to his throat, makes a gagging noise*

Kings... of one play, The CHOKE :P
MR.STRIKER
Forum Participant
Forum Participant

Post by MR.STRIKER »

You know i done even care about BasketBall now, it would of been so cool to see the Lakers and Kings duke it out, but NO!!!!!!!!! Screw BasketBall.
As the wicked stand confounded, Call to me; with thy saints surrounded.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

I'm with you on that one. My bookie hunch says the Spurs are going to take the championship in overtime, but I don't really care.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

It's a new year for the playoffs. I'm watching the Mavs Vs Kings game and it's hilarious It's like a middle school B-Ball game full of fumbles, fouls and slip ups.

I hope the Kings make it to the Semi's so they can eventually loose to the Lakers.
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

Tonight at 6:00 PM Pacific on NBC watch the rekindling of the dynasty.

As we all know it wasn't even fair this year. The Sacramento Queens choked once again when it was thier time to "shine", missing 4 or 7 chances... in a row and lost their last playoff game. I was laughing so hard that game that I spit my nochos out. Wich pissed people off, apperentley there are too many Kings fans (round these here parts that don't take kindly to us city slickers). I didn't even bother to watch the east coase games since they've been dead since Jordan was on the Bulls.

If you don't know the NBA Finals are upon us once again.
LA LAKERS vs. Detroit Pissed-on's
BigGunna
Insane Poster
Insane Poster

Post by BigGunna »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
DGE!
The last 2 min were upsetting second string was out and Detroit couldn't make a shot. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? OH YEAH the whole no I in team thing.
I feel your pain bro...

4-1 Blowout
Pissed on's-100
Lakers- 87